Your Eyes Are Lined With Pain

Soon security called us all through and we went to watch the end of the soundcheck. The band wanted to do it alone.
They were nearing the end of the set when we arrived to the main body of the venue, it was probably about 900 capacity so the sound echoing through the empty room was like a wall of noise. The last song they played was Lydia. It was hard to watch, I could see the pain in Johnny's eyes as he sung the lines:
"You're the one that I used to love and I'm still in love but I never loved you the most"

The final chord rang out, signaling the end of the set. The band were ushered offstage and countless members of the crew started shifying kit back to the positions for the support act. Soundcheck was done.
We went backstage again. "So you lucky lot will be side of stage tonight" Johnny announced to us. Ash giggled excitedly and Rose pounced on her giving her a massive hug. I was couldn't wait, and Alex turned to me and with an excited smile. Ash, Rose and Matt went to explore the rest of backstage.
Alex gave me an awkward side hug. "I'm really looking forward to tonight. I'll be back in a bit I need to check up on the boys and my mum"
That left me alone. With Johnny.

(Johnny's POV)
(Y/N)'s panicked face when Alex left was just hilarious. Her cheeks flushed a beautiful rosy pink as her head dropped to look at her phone, her hair obscuring my view of her stunning eyes. I chuckled under my breath. Then I stopped. The way he looked at her - it was like he was in love. I don't want that. I want her to myself. Her shy smile caught my eye as soon as I saw her and I knew I had to have her. And don't even get me started on that outfit - she knew exactly how to style her amazing figure. Most girls assume I want the ones who put themselves out there, the confident ones. Not many people know that I like shy girls, the ones who don't understand their own beauty. They usually have the most to say.
I tiptoe up to her and grab the phone from her fingers. "Johnny!" she shrieked in annoyance. God, just the sound of my name coming from her mouth made me shiver. "I'll give it back if you come get it" I said playfully. I jogged away from her slightly and turned to see her sprint up behind me. I stopped abruptly and turned around so she ran into my chest, and I pulled her closer to me. "Tonight I will be singing for you princess" I whispered in her ear. "Make sure you're looking at me and only me." I let her go, handing her her phone. She was blushing deeply. I smirked and winked. She ran off, probably to find that Alex dude.

(Your POV)
I couldn't breathe, which was ridiculous. I'm not special. I'm sure he does this in city of every country in the world. He's famous for fucks sake, not the mention drop dead bloody gorgeous. I sighed and bumped into something. No, not something, someone. I looked up and saw Alex. "I'm so sorry Alex!" I blurted out.
"It's fine it's fine." he pulled me into a hug and I sighed again. "Look" he said, knotting his hands together. "I know we only met tonight but you're so nice and we get along so well, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I think..."
"You think what?" I questioned. Suddenly his lips smashed into mine. It took a while for me to realise what was happening, but I didn't kiss back. I heard footsteps behind us and I pulled away and spun around.
Johnny.
His eyes were lined with pain as he slowly approached Alex.
Johnny walked up to Alex and growled in his face. "Mate she's mine, back the fuck off, she doesn't want you." Alex ran off, obviously hurt.
Johnny walked up to me, grabbed my waist aggressively and whispered into my ear. "What the fuck was that?"
"Why are you reacting like this? I'm not your fucking girlfriend dude chill out... you're famous but it doesn't give you the right to straight up be a dickhead to people you don't know"
"(Y/N) look at yourself, you've known both of us for barely 5 minutes"
"Johnny I don't care right now, yes you're hot but I'm not letting you have any power over me"
"Wait a second princess, did you just call me hot?" he asked as his eyes darkened, snaking his arm further around my waist.
I tried to control my heart rate as he moved in even closer "Maybe but I haven't even-"
I was cut off by Johnny colliding his lips with mine. I immediately started kising back. His lips moulded perfectly with mine, he tasted like vanilla and alcohol and I could tell, that en after this first hit, I was already addicted.
"I need you (Y/N)." He pulled away from me and walked off. I was confused... did he just? I went to find Alex, my body still shaking at the thought of Johnny's lips against mine.