All I Saw Was The Devil's Soul

I found Alex. He was leaning on the wall next to the toilet door in the green room. When I walked in, he looked up. I shot him a weak smile but I didn't get one back. I collapsed onto the sofa and curled up into my side of with a sigh.
Rich's head popped out of a door. "We're all in the dressing room guys" We headed there, silent for the whole journey.

There was only about half an hour until the support act were going on. The drinks had been cracked open, and everyone was lying on either the floor or the sofa. The band were asking us what our favourite songs by them were. Ash said My Name Is Human, Rose said Lydia, Matt said Bath Salts. Alex murmured Mom. I glanced at him, and I knew why. Then Johnny looked at me. "What about you (Y/N)?"
I said "It used to be Chicago, but now it's Postres."
Johnny's face fell. I panicked, knowing I'd made a mistake mentioning the song that Johnny had written for Madison. "Well okay let's move on" Ryan said sensing the tension.

The conversation continued until it was time for them to go on. I knew he thought I hadn't noticed, but Johnny kept glancing at me from the side all the way through the conversation. All I could think about was the kiss we'd share not too long before.

We walked to the side of the stage, Johnny brushing past me, and I could just feel his fingers caress my leg. It made a shiver go through my spine. I wasn't sure whether it was on purpose or not, but the way he smirked when I gasped confirmed that it was. "Remember what I said Princess" he whispered, leaning into my ear enough that I could almost feel his lips brushing against it.

They were halfway through the set. Johnny kept looking at me and I knew I was blushing.
The gig slowly came to a close. "This song is for a certain person- we weren't going to play this but we changed our mind. This is Postres!" The crowd screamed.
I stood in shock. I knew who that person was. Me.
As he sung the oh's, Johnny smirked at me with a devilish grin.