I'm Lost Without You Here

The tour was over as quickly as it had started. Every night I had opened the gig because it had gone so well in Manchester.

It was the last day that the band were going to be in the UK. I felt sad, but I was also really happy. I knew I would never forget everything that happened between me and the band, especially me and Johnny.
I had fallen completely head over heels for him and miraculously he had done the same for me too.
"Look (Y/N), we were wondering if you wanted to come back to Brooklyn with us?" Johnny asked me whilst the four of us were in a Pizza Express in London. They all looked at me hopefully, anticipating my answer.
"Boys, I would love to but I have a family here and I'm starting back at Uni in September and I'm so sorry I just can't." I replied.
They looked very disappointed, especially Johnny. "We'll keep in touch though won't we Princess?" Johnny said. Hearing him call me my nickname made me want to burst into tears. "Sure. I'm so sorry but my train is now I have to leave..." I said, with tears building up in my eyes.
Rich and Ryan hugged me and I left enough money to pay for my meal. Then I turned to Johnny.
"I love you (Y/N). Never forget that. I'll be lost without you."
"I love you too Johnny." He leaned in to kiss me and I let it happen. "I've got to go..." I said and I ran all the way to the train station.

For the whole journey I slept, dreaming about the memories I had created in the month I had been away.