♡ Best Song Ever ~ Hayes Grier. ♡

This one's for Vanessa, it was a dificult story line, but, it could just be because of my writers block, lately! 

/-/

"Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it."

-/-

I trotted down the sidewalk, the wind whipping my silk hair around. I sighed, watching little kids in the park run around, all happy.

Why can't I go back to having no cares in the world?

"C'mon Jack! This way!" I heard a unknown voice yell.

"Woah!"

"Watch out!"

"Duck!"

My head whipped around, only to be hit in the face by the unknown.

My eyes fluttered open, as my heart began to race.

Where am I?

"She's alive!" Someone shouted.

I groaned, clutching my head, my eyes fluttering shut. "Keep it down dude." A whine left my lips.

A few chuckles were heard from the background. 

"Where the hell am I?" I sighed, slowly opening my eyes. 

"My house. I'm Nash, this is my brother Hayes. And the dude that screamed is Carter." He jabbed his thumb towards him.

"Matt."

"Shawn."

"Jack and Jack."

"Aaron."

"Taylor."

"And Cam."

He pointed in their direction.

"That's cool. Yeah, okay. Now how did this happen?" I shook my head, sitting up from laying on an unknown bed.

"I may have hit you in the head with a football, or not." Hayes scratched the back of his neck.

I rolled my eyes. "What time is it?" I questioned.

"11:57 AM." Matt replied, checking his phone.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, texting my mom explaining the incident. Not including that fact that I'm in a strangers house.

She replied quite chill, telling me to stay the night if possible, considering she thought I was at a friends.

"Hey... Um... You wanna stay the night? You can have my room! I'll sleep on the couch..."

My head snapped up to notice only Hayes and I in one room.

"How old are you?" I raised my eyebrows, takling my lip between my teeth.

"13." He responded, as he continued to rub the back of his neck.

"Mhm." I mumbled, unsure about his offer.

"I guess, but you're not sleeping on the couch. I will. It's your house after all, I'm just some random chick." He chuckled along with me.

"We can just both sleep in my bed."

I widened my eyes. "Woah dude -"

"Not like that!" He laughed, cutting me off.

I laughed lightly, shaking my head. 

Eventually, it was time to sleep.

I'd gotten to know the guys better, they all seem like great guys.

"Hey, follow me." Hayes smiled.

I nodded, smiling shyly. 

Once we reached his room, he immediately headed towards his drawers.

"Here. I don't have much, is this okay for tonight?" Hayes handed me a pair of sweats and an over sized tee.

"Yeah." I grinned, taking the fabric into my hands. 

"Bathroom's down the hall, to your left."

I trotted to the bathroom, thinking to myself as I changed.

I knocked on Hayes door, clicking my tongue off the roof of my mouth. 

"You may enter." He voiced.

I giggled, pushing open his door to his bedroom.

"Well," He yawned. "Goodnight, Vanessa." He smiled genuinely.

"Night," I grinned, once again, before setting my own clothes down, by the bed. 

He switched the lights off, as we both lie down in the his king sized bed.

We turned our separate ways.

"Oh, and Vanessa?" He rolled around, as did I.

"Hmm?" I hummed, sleeply.

I felt something warm touch my lips. It took me a few seconds to respond, as I processed what was happening. 

He smiled into the kiss, lightly pulling at my hair. I ran my hands ran through his in return.

We both pulled away, breathless.

"You have a beautiful name." He blushed, despite the darkness.

He pulled me closer, cuddling me. I laid my head against his chest, as I fell into a peaceful sleep.

\ _ /

Sorry I've been having such a bad writers block! Ugh! Love you's! And thank you for so many votes and reads! And sorry Vanessa I wasn't sure how old you are or how you looked or I'd add some more detail! And plus my writing is getting a bit more swearing involved so sorry! I'll put a warning for now on! I don't know what you guys take swearing as though... SORRY THIS IS LONG.