Life Of The Party. ~ Shawn Mendes.

Hey, guys! I've been sorking a lot, on updates. So, expect some soon! Sorry, to the ones who requested a long time ago, and haven't recieved theirs. I kind of jump to easier ones, some songs that have been requested, are difficult to use. Sorry, again! I'm also going through, a somewhat tough time, but thank you, for making me happy! I love you all! This one's for a sweetheart, Erica! ~ Alyssa. x

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"I love it, when you just don't care. I love it, when you dance like there's nobody's there. So, when it gets hard, don't be scared. We don't care, what them people say."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~ Erica's POV. ~ 

I let out a deep breathe, continuing the improve. 

Peroite, grande gete, hitch, peel-down.

I continued, ignoring the world around me, as I moved freely. 

This happened often. Running to the studio, when I felt down, or couldn't control my emotions. 

That was the issue, I couldn't hold back my feelings, for him. 

I let out a sigh, listening to his voice, as I danced. 

"We don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes."

I heard a smaller voice, blend with the one playing through the loud speakers. 

My head whipped around, meeting his gaze. 

"O-Oh, I didn't know you were th-there.." I stuttered, my stomach exploding with butterflies. 

He's not supposed to know, about this place. My studio. 

"Oh," Hu chuckled, leaning against the wall. "Sorry, I just got bored, and noticed you leave your house, so I decided to stalk you, and follow..." He bit his lip, tilting his head in curiousity.  "You listen to my music?" Shawn questioned. 

Yes, him is Shawn. 

A sigh left my lips once more. "I guess," I paused, looking down. 

"You're an amazing dancer." He complimented, a small smile placed on his lips, as his eyes wandered the studio. 

My cheeks tinted pink, a grin forming. "Thank you, it's always been my thing, since I discovered this place."

"You found it?"

"Yeah, it was abandoned, and I fixed it up, and.. Yeah." I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

"Impressive. So, you just randomly come here, or?"

"Usually, when I'm upset, or somethings bugging me." I looked up, nodding. 

Why would you tell him that?!

His eyebrows furrowed, as he fixed his posture. "What's bugging you, love?" 

I shivered, thinking of something to say. "Just a guy, I guess." 

"Oh." He frowned slightly. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, walking towards him. 

"Um, what's his name?" He avoided my question, looking down at me. 

"Um, n-no one. It doesn't matter."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "You can tell me. Do you like him?"

I rolled my eyes, "Obviously, Shawn." I giggled, biting my lip. 

"Name?" He laughed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"His name? U-um, Shawn.. It's you." I hesitated, looking down, not wanting to see his expression of disgust. 

I heard movement, body heat moving closer to me, causing me to look up, noticing the grin on Shawn's face, as he stood directly in front of me. 

"Really? Me? You like, me?" 

"Yeah, go ahead, laugh." I sighed, going to turn around. 

I felt a hand grab my own, spinning me around, to be in his arms, as he pressed his lips to mine, pulling away shortly after. 

"I have a few dance moves, of my own." He smirked, winking. 

I blushed, looking down. 

"I like you, too, a lot." He whispered, grinning. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Yaaaaay! I don't know, if that was really your character, but I had the idea straight away, and had to use it! Hope you like it, love! ~ Alyssa. x