• Oath ~Brent Rivera ~

So as again, I'm not getting any request so here's another free one... It's a Brent Rivera imagine XD

-~-

"Laughing so damn hard, crashed your dad's new car. All the scars we shared. I promise, I swear."

-~-

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Brent for the 4th time tonight.

"Yes! We're sixteen. What's the worst that can happen? I mean we're taking a driving course now anyways." Brent rolled his eyes, laughing.

Earlier that day...

"Hey, I heard there was a party at Cody's tonight, at 10. Are you guys coming?" Joel asked, looking at Brent and I.

"Well-"

"Yeah!"

Stupid Brent. "Why did you even get us into this!" I sighed.

"It'll be fun! Relax." He chuckled, starting the engine of his dad's car. He backed out of the driveway.

"Wait, which way is it again?" Brent furrowed his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "Right."

"No, I'm pretty positive it's left."

"Well, good thing you asked, because it's right." I spoke sharply.

"Nooooo, It's left."

"Right."

"Left."

I took the steering wheel in my hand. "Right." I argued, turning the wheel in the right direction.

"Left." He spun it left.

Well... I'm guessing he hit the pedal when he moved the wheel.

I screeched, covering my eyes.

"Shhhhh! My dad will hear you!" Brent whisper shouted, placing a finger on your lips.

The car was smashed into a tree of Brent's driveway, it was dented in the drivers door, the rear-view mirror was on the grass and there was smoke coming from the engine...

"What's going on?" Brent's father mumbled, walking out the door. He gasped.

What happened next.

Neither of you expected.

He chuckled.

That's all.

Yup. Just chuckled.

"Good job. At least you learned from your mistakes... Goodnight, kids."

Breast and I looked at each other weirdly. "Um. Night?" We both chimed.

Brent laughed, after his father went inside.

Brent looked at the car, then me...

"You know, I love you right?" He chuckled, while putting his jacket around me, and adjusting his beanie.

"Thanks, and yeah." I smiled.

"No more than a friend, best friend whatever. I love you like a girlfriend."

"Woah... Um. Wow. I-I love you too. I was always too scared to say it." I grinned, blushing.

He pulled me in for a passionate kiss, caressing my cheek.

"I've been wanting to do that for awhile.." He said resting his forehead against yours.

"Btw. WE SHOULD TOTALLY GET A PICTURE OF US WITH THE CAR. SELFIE." He did his white girl voice grabbing me and his phone, snapping a picture.

The picture contained me laughing my ass off with our cheeks pressed together while he did his omfg I'm a white girl face.

PRESENT TIME (Weren't expecting that were ya?)

I stared at the photo in the frame. That's the night he asked me to be his girlfriend... Where everything led up to this day. All the struggles, haters, arguments, everything.

Oh, today? We're getting married.

_-_

I'M ACTUALLY KINDA PROUD OF THIS ONE!

REQUEST