Chapter 1

Y/n Pov.

Today I will be going to Mr Jeon home which have one son and a stepson...But I have never met them and I heard that they are richest people in Seoul.
My tears started to rolled my cheeks.........
I wish that my parents are still alive and I started to cry because you felt hurt in your chest that you step-parents are going to sold you and you thought that they were going to keep you happy but it turns out wrong.

Step-mom :Y/n get ready fast Mr Jeon is coming with his driver to get you*she shouted from downstairs *
You didn't reply her and you went to your bathroom and had shower
And you wore this

Step-mom :Y/n get ready fast Mr Jeon is coming with his driver to get you*she shouted from downstairs * You didn't reply her and you went to your bathroom and had shower And you wore this

And you went downstairs
You went to your step-mom even though she is selling you but you still love her because she loves you but we don't have money and my step-dad is in the hospital.
You quickly went to her and hug her
She hugs back
Step-mom : I am gonna miss you sweetie and I Am so sorry for what you have to suffer today.
Y/n: It's OK Eomma and I know its for dad sake and mom I am gonna miss you too.
While you were with your mom
Mr Jeon came with his driver and then your mom broke the hug and and bowed him.
Mr Jeon: So you are Y/n?
Yes I am Mr Jeon
Mr Jeon: Y/n if you don't mind can you call me dad?
OK Dad. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
Dad(Mr Jeon) :Ok Y/n let's get going because I have some work to do..
OK Dad you said and you hug your mom and give her a peck in her cheeks and went inside the car.
While in your way to drive your dad asked you
So Y/n how old are you? He asked
I am 18
Oh OK and you know you have the same age with jungkook and Jimin is 2 years older than you.
You asked who are they but then you remembered that they are your step brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys how is my Fanfiction
I hope you enjoyed it
Anyway this is my first ff so Plzz... If you like it ......... vote this ff.
Bye love you guys 😘