Chapter 3

Next Morning

Y/n Pov.

I woke up and went to the bathroom and brush my hair and wore my uniform
*you wore this uniform,hair etc*

I woke up and went to the bathroom and brush my hair and wore my uniform *you wore this uniform,hair etc*

While I was getting ready .
Someone knocked at my door and you opened the door and you saw Jimin with his uniform with a cute chubby smile plastered on his face.
Jimin :Hey Y/n are you ready?
Yes I am ready
Jimin :Ok you can come downstairs and let's have breakfast together *smiles*
Alright I will be there fast.
Jimin :alright.
Hey Jimin where is Jungkook?
Jimin:well he is downstairs waiting for us for breakfast and you must better get hurry or else the food will get cold.
Okay.
Then he went downstairs.
you took out your bracelet that your stepparents gave it to you when you came to their family.
*you wore this*

And you went downstairs

You saw Jungkook and Jimin on the dining table.
Jimin was waiting for you but Jungkook was about to finish his food but you didn't bother him.
Then you sat next to Jimin but then you notice that your dad was not here so you asked Jimin
Where is dad?
Jimin: didn't dad told you that he went for a business trip.
Ummmm.... No he didn't *i said *
Jimin: Well you are wit us do don't worry .
Jungkook spoke up
But not me*he said *
That made u sad.
Jimin noticed that then he kick jungkook legs under the table.
Jungkook:Well what was that for hyung!
Because of you she is sad and don't you have any manner.
Jungkook:Its enough!! Then he grab his backpack and went to school.
Jimin :Aish this kid! Y/n don't worry he is always this.
Oh.. Okay.
Then both of you stood up and went on the way.
There was a complete silence but then jimin spoke up.
Jimin : Can I ask you something?
Yes you may I said
Jimin:Do you h...have a boyfriend?
You were shocked what he just question you.
Well nope *i said*
Jimin:O...ok.

And then you reach to your school.
Wow is this the famous school *you thought to yourself*
Jimin went to his class and you went to the principal office and asked him your schedule for the school.
He gave you the schedule and it was math subject in the first period.
You went to your first class and you met jungkook.
He was with a girlfriend or just a friend.
Then you met Miss Moyoun and she called you to introduce yourself .

'Annyeonghaseyo well I am Jeon Y/n. Well I love to dance but not good at singing. I would be happy if we all can be friends and please take care of me .'
At the end I bowed and ask miss where to sit and miss called out one student.
Miss: Taehyung please stand up.
Then he stood up
And I went to his side and sat there.
While we were studying Math then I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I look at my side then it was Taehyung.
Y/n:Yes?
Taehyung : Y/n can we go together to the cafeteria on the break?
Y/n: sure sounds good.

class time passed

Hey!
someone called you from behind and you saw taehyung came with his group and saw jungkook and jimin there.
Taehyung grabbed your hand .
Remember we decided to go to the cafeteria but my friends insist to come with me. Is it OK?
You nodded and smiled him
Thank you and kissed you cheek.
You were shocked and move back abit and you saw jungkook and jimin glaring at you both.
Then Taehyung asked you 'Y/n I am sorry what I did now but I wasn't able to control so.......
Then he was going to say but shut his mouth and you said okay.
He smile than you just notice that he have a rectangular smile that makes him cute than he usually do.
Then you sat next to him with his group. The other asked burgers but you weren't enough hungry so you just asked a cold coffee.
Then Taehyung call you to look at him and you turn to him then he told you to open your mouth and feed you fried rice that he asked for.

But now you can see jimin and jungkook looks very angry than Jungkook stood up and grabbed your wrist and took you outside the school while Taehyung was confused looking at you both.

Let go of it*i yell at him *
He just ignore it taking you outside the cafeteria.
It hurts *i yell at him again then tears started to rolled over my cheeks.*
He then let go and said sorry
But you just said OK not even making an eye contact.

I took you here because it's your first day of school and you already made a boyfriend.what the hell do you think you are doing?!!
The first thing he is just a friend and the second is why do you care anyway?! You shout at him

Jungkook:You don't know but I love you

He then kissed you in your lips with his hand around your waist but you then realized that he's your stepbrother and you pushed him away.

I am sorry but I don't love you.

Well please give me a chance he walk forward you but you just ran away from him and went to cafeteria.

You felt bad at him and why am I so worried about him...... Does do I have feelings for him too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys how is my story

Hope you like it .
But I just wanted to ask you all that if you don't like it just don't read and please don't insult my stories because I feel bad.
And I will be continuing the next chapter from tomorrow
so bye👋
Love you all😘😘😘😘