Chapter 4

You go home after the school end and decided to leave jimin and jungkook alone .
When you were about to exit the school.
A girl came forward you.
Hey! A girl said
Ummm who are you? You said
I am Kim Suzy and I study the same class as you do. I just wanted to ask you that would you like to be my friend coz I don't have friends..... She said.
Sure I would love to. You smile at her.
Yay!! Shall we go somewhere now Y/n.She said
How did you know my name? You ask her with a confused look
Yah!!you just introduced yourself in the class. She smiled at me
Oh I just forget.
So shall we.
Ummm sorry I can't cause I am not feeling well today..... Sorry.
It's alright then maybe we can go tomorrow. She said
I don't know .
Plzzzzzz Y/n ..She looked at me with puppy eyes.
Alright alright... You said because she looks so cute when she was begging you to come with her.

OK see you tomorrow then bye Suzy.
Hey give me your number then how will I call you tomorrow.
OK you gave your number to her.
Thanks Y/n gtg. She runs to the school gate and waves hand before she leaves.
You waves back at her.
And she left.
You were on your way to home than you remember that happened with you and jungkook.
While you were going to cross the road then the car came with full speed and you just stand there cause you thought you were going to die but just then someone pulled your hand harshly making you to fall over his chest. You looked at him but you cant see his face because he covered his mouth with his scarf.
Then you walk back away from him.
What do you think are you doing. He asked
I.. I.. am s..sorry. You said while sluttering.
It's okay girl but careful next time.
Yes sir.
By the way what is your name? He asked
My name is Jeon Y/n.
Well my name is Min Yoongi it's nice to meet you.
He then open his scarf and gave me his gummy smile.
You blush when he smiled.
Nice to meet you too. You said while blushing.
Hey if you don't mind can I have your number please. He asked
You said Okay and you gave him your number
Thanks maybe we can go out someday.
Yup I will wait.
Then you started to walk home and you saw that the door was locked and you don't have a extra key.
So you decided to stay outside.
You were leaning on the door and you called jimin cause he was the one who had keys but he didn't receive and you call jungkook and he also didn't receive.
Gosh where are they?
its was so cold outside and on the other side you were not feeling well
And you got dizzy and fainted

When you open your eyes you were on your bed only with your undergarments on.
And jimin and jungkook enter.
You started to yell at them.
What do you think are you doing?!!Where are my clothes you said while covering your body with blankets.
Well we were just helping you because you were sweating and you got a high temperature and your body was all wet .Jimin said.
We wipe your body with cold water and don't worry we didn't do anything.
Get out of my room now I said to them.
They both nodded and left the room.

Oh gosh you groan
They were just helping me and instead of thanking them ,I just yell at them .
I will make them delicious cupcakes tomorrow that will make them happy.
You woke up and you wore a long white T-shirt,black leggings and an addidas shoes.
You headed to the downstairs and you saw jimin cooking while jungkook was cleaning the dining room.
Hey! I said
They both came to you and bowed
We are sorry Y/n! Jikook said together
it's okay and thank you for taking care of me.
Your welcome. They both said and smiled.
But can I ask you something what happened to me?
Well when we were coming back from school we saw you in the door and we tried to wake u up but you got a high temperature so we open the door as fast as possible and took you to your room coz your room.
We removed the clothes but we were quiet embarrassed and shy cause we were removing a girl clothes.
Oohh OK. You said .
Anyway I brought you some medicine so have it after you finish eating your dinner .
Alright oppa. You said

Then you ate your dinner and had your medicine.
On your way to your room. Your phone started to vibrate from inside your pocket.
It was a message

unknown:hey y/n what's up.

You:who are you?do I know you?

Unknown :Alright my name is yoongi do you remember me.

You: Yeah I do remember I don't have ur number so I didn't know who it was.

Unknown: Can we go out somewhere tomorrow if you have time.

You:yup sure.

Unknown : Alright.
Tomorrow let's go to the hawaii with my friends alright?

You:ok

Unknown :okay I will pick you up
Wait me in the park alright around 1pm.

You: See you tomorrow then yoongi.... Bye and good night.

Unknown :Okay gud nite.
And don't forget to bring your swimming suit.

You:Alright 🙄🙄

Unknown : Bye cutie 😘

And you didn't reply back and at the same time you were blushing so hard when he called you cutie.
And you went to bed and save yoongi no.
But then you remembered that Suzy had invited you to come with her tomorrow.
I think I will take her with me to the hawaii because I think yoongi's friends will be all boys .
And you drove back to sleep.

Next Morning.

I must get ready now it's already 11:00 am.
I started to pack my clothes and choose a white bikini for the beach.
I went to the bathroom and took shower.
And wore a short cotton blue dress.
You took your bag and put your hair into a high ponytail.
And put a plastic slippers and went downstairs.
You decided to say bye to your stepbrothers before you leave but when you enter their room they weren't there.
Then you just leave it.
You went to park because it was already 12:57pm.
While you were waiting for yoongi then you called Suzy cause her house is near the park and call her to come with you guys.
And she said OK.
Thanks that I am not the only girl now.
Then she came to me with big bag around her.
Hey are you ready to go.
Yes I am excited. She said
Alright let's wait.
The after a few minutes he can with his car when you enter the car you sit in the front with yoongi and Suzy in the backseat.
When you turn to the back seat
Your eyes widened when you saw

Jimin and Jungkook .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it. 😇😇😇😇

Guys I won't be updating now cause I have to study cause my exam are approaching.
I will be able to update it on 15th May.

Plzzzzzzz...... Vote this ff
Bye.