Introduction

16.04.2017
Dear diary.

This is probably going to be last diary entry ever.
The reason to this is that I am simply too depressed to write about my fucking shitty day.
Me and my mom have been in a slump lately since my dad died.
Leukemia. It does no fucking good.
My mother is handling this her own god damn twisted way and I honestly don't know what is wrong with her.
About a month ago she brought home a man, and after that they just kept on coming.
She never introduced me to any of them, but I'm guessing it was because they were all different men every night.
This week there was a new one, she brought him more than once which probably means that she liked him more than the other.
And I just bumped into him in the hallway, and I just had to write this, because he might honestly be the hottest human being I have ever seen in my entire life. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his abs were out of this universe. He was quite tall and he had brown hair laid messily about his head.
But the best part was his face. His eyes were stunning, beautiful shade of brownish green. His lips were plump and a flush shade of pink. And his eyebrows were incredibly arched and perfect.
But his jawline. God damn, it was like carved by god.
I don't know his name yet.

But I have a feeling that this one will stick around.

Ayayyyyy NEW BOOK!!!
So I always come up with like one phrase and then it turns out to be a complete book, and boy am I excited for this one 😏
I feel like my other books started out as good ideas but ended up being flop since I just improvised, and I want this to be better.

Ps: I am a Ethan girl which is why both my other books are Ethan, but I figured I should make a Grayson one as well, and this idea popped into mind, so I am very excited 😝

Let me know if you like this so far, and feel free to come with ideas, anything is appreciated ❤️
Thanks ❤️