Second

I stayed with Adam for almost a whole week, he drove me to school and I took the subway to his apartment every day.

I told Adam about mom and Grayson and he just told me that it was a phase and I needed to give her time.

Time I wanted to give to my dad.

Adam is my two year older brother, he has been living in an apartment with his girlfriend Taylor ever since my dad died.

Almost like he knew my mother would go insane.

I wish I had known myself, maybe I could have even prevented it if I stopped being so reluctant after my father's death.

Even though I had every right to act out.

I lost my father.

It was a Saturday and I was currently on my way to my house just to get some more clothes. I just hope my mom isn't home, and definitely not with Grayson.

As I entered the cold house, I was hit with nothing but a slight breeze and total silence.

Thank god.

"Hello?" A manly voice shouted from the upstairs.

It was Grayson, and it sounded like it was coming from my bathroom.

Furiously I ran upstairs.

As I opened my bathroom door I was met with a Grayson in only bare abs and some slacks hanging losely on his hips.

I did not know if I should be fuming mad or seriously turned on.

"Hi."

"Hello." I looked at the young man standing right in front of me.

"Why are you using my bathroom?"

"The water is hotter in here."

"Hotter indeed." I slightly trailed off.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I'll ask next time. Unless you like it." He said smirking.

Okay what the hell?

"No I'd prefer not having man pubes in my shower spank you very much."

Suddenly Grayson started laughing his ass off.

He laughed so much he started crying and had to hold his stomach.

"Stop please I'm not that funny." I said walking out the bathroom.

I heard Grayson laughing a bit more when I entered my bedroom and then I was met again with the total silence.

I started packing clothes in my little bag, until I scooped up a handfull of my lace underwear and Grayson entered my room.

His face was tomato red as he looked at the string underwear in my hand.

"You're acting like you have never seen underwear before. Or is it just that my mother wear grandma panties?"

He chuckled slightly. "No you just seem a bit young to wear that, but then I remember you're 18."

"I turn 19 in a week."

"That's cool, my birthday was like 11 days ago."

"Oh I'm sorry, late happy birthday then."

"It's okay. Why are you packing?"

"I'm going back to my brothers."

"You know what would be a good late birthday present? If you stayed."

"Ahahah no, I'd rather not be around here when you and my mom are hot and heavy."

"Oh god. Please don't say that."

"What? It's not like it's not true."

"It's not, I had drunken sex with her once. Yeah she's hot, but she's not my type."

"So what you're saying iiiis?"

"Your mothers in love with me, but I'm not in love with your mother."

"Then why are you staying here?"

"Because I want to get to know you."