Chapter 87

| Eighty Seven |

'And there will be someone that comes along one day and offers you an entire galaxy, when you only expected a single planet.'
* * *

"Harry who is it." I repeat.

He swallows before turning to look at me.

"Just stay here," He answers.

He gets up out of bed and pulls his clothes on.

"Don't move," He says sternly.

I nod and let him walk out the room.

The threatening pounding at the door only forced my anxiety to rise even further. Sitting up, I gripped onto the white sheets hoping for a bit of comfort. Why was I letting Harry go down alone to investigate such an unwelcome reception? Only to find it was my body which refused to move. I was frightened.

My body jerked at the sudden male voice roaring in such a belligerent tone. By now, I could feel the drumming of my heart beat throb at every pulse.

Regardless of how startled I was, I couldn't let Harry face this aggression alone despite his orders for the opposite.

The endless what if's which whirled around my mind convinced me to rip the covers off and rapidly dress myself where I could confront this bitter visitor. 

Drawing in a deep breath, I slowly guide my legs out of the room, stopping at the by the top of the stairs.

I feel every inch of my body tense at the very sight of the man that had evoked such pain and fear into our lives. To see him in person once again — along with three other men — never failed to consume me with an overwhelming assemble of emotions.
I felt such anger yet such fear at the same time. I hated him for everything he embodied, for making me suffer, for making Harry feel so terribly caged.

This was the man who had captured us mentally, imprisoned by the uncertainty of his next move. I felt restricted in my abilities against a man I barely knew — physically drained by his own existence.

And this was the effect he held over his victims that preserved his power. His intelligence, strength — physically and mentally — all spawned him to be the dangerous man he truly is.

His grey narrow eyes maintained a fierce and intimidating gaze, completed with a set of low eyebrows and pierced lips. Anyone could see the acrimony which burned in his dark eyes.

Hastily, Johnny grasps Harry by the collar of his shirt and slams his broad fist against Harry's pale cheek. Harry's groan of pain echoes in my mind, crushed by such tortured sounds.

I squeal at such an awful sight. A little too loudly which caught the attention of five heads rotating to my direction.

"Ah.. Ariana, my darling," he cheers, his lips curling into a cold smirk.

I swallow, shaken by the sudden recognition. Only left uncomfortable with the ominous feeling he produced through his dark eyes.

His famous smirk soon twists into a frown — his eyes darting between Harry and I.

"I see you have disregarded my last message, deciding to stay with this failure here, this murderer." He slowly shakes his head, tutting. "Oh Ariana. I am very disappointed."

My eyes flick over to Harry who was glaring at me with irritation.

"Why are you here," I ask, raising my voice a little.