Prologue

The Earth trembled. Smoke rises from the burning buildings. The sounds of people screaming were loud and clear. Through a forest, a woman was running, panting, and out of breath as she cradled her crying son.

"Sarada Uchiha! Where are you and where is your son!" A threatening voice calls out for her.

She couldn't respond, all she could do was run, run, run. Run until her baby would be safe. The woman knew she wasn't going to make it but, she had to make it, long enough for her son to live. Masked men were closing in on her, she had no other option but to fight. She couldn't fight though, cuts, bruises, and bumps ran up her body. The only thing allowing her to run is a temporary strength jitsu. Knowingly this was the end for her, she still fought.

Sarada laid her weeping child down on a bed of grass. Mustering up all the strength she could, she used a fire ray jitsu. Unfortunately, the masked men encircled her. Sarada couldn't do anything now but, at least try to fight for her sons' life. She pulled out her kunai and threw them at the four masked men. Though three missed, by chance, she managed to remove one of the masked mens mask. It was the Mizukage. She didn't understand what she had seen. She looked the Mizukage in the eye with tears forming and running down her cheeks. Sarada was caught off guard by the sudden surprise and a burst of water had stabbed right through her, from the very same Mizukage. With Blood rushing down the stem of the water, she couldn't move, the fact of the Kages purposely doing this shocked her.

Sarada struggles to speak but she manages to whisper to the kage that stabbed her, "how... could... you?"

"You brought this upon yourself. We'll take the boy now" the Raikage murmurs in a solemn tone.

The water dispersed and Saradas body was now laying on the ground slowly bleeding. With all her life almost gone, she reached as far as she could to her son that got taken from her. The Raikage takes her son from the ground and Sarada was helpless to the boy now. She couldn't do anything but cry.

As the other Kages left, the Mizukage stayed behind. Sarada had accepted the fact that her child was gone, now tears were just slowly falling down until her life was gone.

"Why did you do it Sarada?" The Mizukage asks.

With little strength she manages to reply, "Lee, Raikage Kaoru is lying to you"
Lee's eyes widen in shock and as Sarada was slowly dying he knew she was telling the truth.
"Do me a favour,"
-"Sarada I-I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know"
"Thats...t-to" blood was going out and clogging her throat, she's running out of life now, "late. J-just take... care... of...
Jaerard..."

Those were the last words spoken from her. Once Saradas body left the Earth, her remains turned into bright dust flowing around. Lee looked down and finds a necklace designed like a mangekyuu labeled: Jaerard Uchicha

"Lee are you going with us? The new Hokage needs to be chosen now." The Tsuchikage yells for Lee.

"I'll be there in a moment!" He yells in reply.
Lee takes the necklace and puts in his pocket. Before leaving he murmured a few words.
"I promise you Sarada, I will take care of him and treat him like my own. Your death will not go in vain. I'm sorry"

~End of Prologue~
I hope your enjoying this so far!