Chpt 3 • Interference

"So I see that we have an agreement?" A certain Kage whispers in a stern voice.

The Raikage walks around in amazement at the tiny classroom. With his P.A. at his side, it seemed like an assassination was to happen. Kaoru had never been this desperate to deal, but perhaps the child of Sarada, Jaerard, had drive him to this point.

"Sir, I respect you and all but..." Khan hesitated to say the rest.

The Raikage turns his head to Khan as he strolls. His P.A., moved with the flick of his fingers this only meant one thing, Kauro has an evil plan about to implode.

"But what?" Kaoru pauses, and the P.A. withdraws a knife to meet Khans neck. "Nathan Khan, what would happen if that knife were to simultaneously cut into your skin?"

The knife inclined deeper in to his skin making it hard for Nathan to breath, "you sick bastard! What did Lee ever do to you!"

"Lee did nothing at all," the Raikage flashes a psychotic grin, "it's what his son did"

Khan flails his arms in hopes of escape but, that only caused the knife to move closer, " he's just a boy. What ever happened years ago, he wouldn't have known. It's not part of my job to do this!"

Kauro walks back to Khan, "fine, if your not going to do it, then I will. Just do me that one favour please," a sinister smile appeared on Kaoru's face.

"No, it's not right," Khan still manages to say.

The Raikage signals his P.A. To ease and go, "sayonara Mr. Khan." Kaoru left the room having a sinister grin upon his face.

-~=+=~-

"Lord Lee, pairing up students are hard to do, it takes careful observation from their talent and behavior." Lee would scratch his chin.

"Tell me all the students who are on top of the class." Lee demanded.

"Gio Villaver, Andre De Villa, Keane Fertavaldo, and Ella Okuda. Chrysler Yuki is a close candidate, but his behavior holds him back." Khan would answer the demand that Lord Lee had asked.

"Ella Okuda, I've heard stories that she is able to heal wounds, that are usually hard to heal..." Lee would think carefully.

"Chrysler Yuki, a member of the Yuki clan. He'd be a great teammate aswell," Lee would close his eyes.

"Lord Lee, take this list, think carefully about who Jaerard Uchiha should be with. I'll consult to the principal to move team formations another day."

"That won't be needed," a voice said. A tall, shadow-y figure had walked in. It was the Raikage, he had come in.

"That was very unwelcomed-"
"Shut it, you're cheating!" Raikage had yelled so loud, it could be heard throughout the school.

"The plan was that Jaerard had to be at the top of the chuunin exams. You and the other four Kages never said I wasn't able to cheat," Lee chuckled, defending himself. The Raikage would clench his fist, punching the wall, creating a hole.

"Mizukage, if you're going to cheat, then so am I,"

"Is that all? Why'd you come to Kirigakure? Only to discuss this?"

"No. I came here to seek aid from the feaudal lord," Raikage had answered. Lee would give a concerning look, then turned to Khan.

"I will go now, take care. Raikage you are welcome to stay in Kirigakure," Lee said in a sarcastic way. He'd leave, leaving Khan and the Raikage alone.