First Day of NXT

I remember it like it was yesterday. I walked into the NXT arena with my emotions running high like Snoop Dogg. I didn't know where I was going and I didn't know anyone.

  I arrived at the training center for NXT. I looked around at the divas and superstars training outside and in the ring. I looked to my right and saw a red-headed girl tying her boots. I walked up and sat next to her getting everything I need out. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hi I'm Mercedes," she said with a wide smile. How can someone be so happy at 5 in the morning? I smiled back at her, " Hello! I'm Melody." Her eyes widen and she covered her mouth, "You are Shawn Michaels daughter. Oh my god," she exclaims gasping. I laughed and looked down. Of course she knows my dad. "Yeah, that's my dad," smiling at the thought of my father. She smiled at me and said," I can see you are going to be the greatest diva already." I looked at her and smiled. "You too," I said pushing her lightly. We both laughed. We stayed and talked to each other for hours until we were all called into the ring for the rules and our story lines and gimmicks.

  "Okay gals and gentlemen," said Uncle Hunter. He saw me and waved and continued moving down the line looking at everyone. "Today we are gonna give gimmicks and ring names and we will move further tomorrow," he said. He looked at the list. "Colby Lopez," he called. A hot man with black on one side and blond on the other side hair with a very muscular chest raised his hand, "Here," he said. As he lowered his hand, he winked at me. I smiled and whispered to Mercedes, "Who is that?" She looked at the direction I'm pointing at and laughed softly. "That is Colby Lopez," she said. "He is a very chill dude. I've met him a couple of times and he's sooo sweet," she continued. I nodded my head and glanced at him again. He's so bootyful. I can just dip him into some chocolate and just su-

  "Melody are you with us or are you in space," Hunter smirked. I shook my thoughts away and looked at him blushing. Everyone looked at me expectingly. "I'm here Uncle H," I said softly. He chuckled and continued down the line. Mercedes nudged me and laughed. I shook my head and glanced at Colby to see him chuckling lightly. Why is he do fucking fine??? I mean I know I'm the most beautifulest, flawless, and talented person in the planet besides Harry Styles. That sexy British bitch. But, who gave him the right to be sooooo handsome? My ovaries aren't prepared for this. I don't know if there is a waterfall in my panties or I'm just getting sexually confused. As we all descended from the ring, he came up to introduce himself.

  "Hey I'm Colby and I'm assuming you are Melody," he said smiling at me. I blushed and chuckled lightly. "Yeah, I'm Melody Michaels at your service," I said bowing down jokingly. He leaned his head back and let out this loud laugh. It made me tingle knowing I was the one making him laugh. He looked at me after calming down from his laughing fit  "You are so funny. You remind me of my favorite wrestler," he confessed. I raised my eyebrows. "And who might your favorite wrestler be," I asked curiously. He smiled widely and said, " Well the one and only Shawn Michaels." I looked down and blushed. Of course he loved my father. Well, to be honest, I would be surprised if he didn't. "Well, it's good to know people like to keep my father's legacy alive," I laughed. He frowned his eyes and for a second his eyes widen. "Y-You're Shawn Michael's daughter," he stuttered. I looked down again. Of course. He's only gonna ask about my dad. Lucky me. "I didn't know he had such a beautiful daughter," he smirked. I looked up so fast, I almost got whiplash. "Well, I didn't know my father had such handsome fans," I said winking and walking away for the extra effect. Damn that was dramatic. I turned around and I saw him looking at me smirking and nodding his head backing away. Damn he's so handsome.

  As I walked down the hall to get some fresh air, I get pulled into the closet. The person covered my mouth from screaming as I tried to yell for help. I wiggled in their grip and punched their face. "OW," said an all-to-familiar voice. I pulled the light switch and turned around to see my dad holding his nose. "Dad," I sighed. "Why didn't you just call me like a normal parent," I asked. He rubbed his nose and laughed, "Since when am I considered a "normal parent", he said using quotation mark gestures. "I chuckled and shook my head. "Can you tell me why you pulled me into a closet now," I asked. He just shrugged and blushed. "I just missed you," he said. I cooed at him and pinched his cheeks, "That's so adorable. I wish you could have at least called me." He rolled his eyes and leaned on the shelf. "Are you sure you are prepared for this," he said in concern. I frowned and nodded, "Dad, you trained me heavily for this. I'm pretty sure I'm ready," I chuckled. He shook his head in disapproval. "No. I mean are you mentally prepared for this. Because when you go out there, your life isn't just your life anymore. You'll have more haters and followers and people trying to get to you. Hell...you'll even have those stories that people write on that little book app," he pointed out. I looked down in deep thought seeing as I actually didn't think of that. Am I ready for this? "Are you capable," he asked again. I gave him the look and rolled my eyes. I sat on one of the shelve kicking my feet back and forth. "You know dad, I don't think it's about the stories people write. It's about the truth and my passion. If they don't like my lifestyle, then they can move on with their life,"I said. I knew they were going to bash me and so on and so further but do I care? Nah. Will I care? Nahh. "Thanks for the warning dad," I said smiling and grabs the door knob and walks out the closet to see Uncle Hunter in front of me. "Hey Hunter," my dad said smiling and walking away.

Uncle H looked at me in confused and I just shook my head. "I don't know. I just don't know,"I mumbled and facepalmed.