First Day (Pt 2)

I really hope you're liking the story so far. I'm low-key started a new story. But I'm not sure where its going. But for now.. let's just enjoy this one...Just for your enjoyment. I added Ep 2 Of the Devil is a part-timer. It has nothing to do with the Story.

(Y/n) Pov
I'm grateful for my job, and the fact that pays decently but... It truly sucks. (Y/n) thought while taking orders. She constantly kept thinking about how she could introduce herself to her neighbors. She thought about that so much that she accidentally messed up a order. And it didn't help that a certain Blue Haired coworker was harassing you, constantly calling (Y/n) a 'Beautiful goddess'

Once your shift was over, you change out of your work outfit and begin walking home. It was around 7-7:30. You felt someone watching you, you Quickly look around. You don't see anything and you sigh out of relief, you thought it was just a Stray animal. You look down at you (F/c) phone seeing it was almost 8 PM at this point, you began running home. You told your self you had to get to the Apartments, you had to go introduce yourself to the neighbors so they didn't think you were some asshole (we know in reality They wouldn't care)
Once you got back to the Apartments you threw your bag in your tiny apartment, and quickly made your way to Sadao door, knocking three times. And patiently waited, A purple haired boy opened the door. He looked about your age. He had a Gameboy in his hand
"Who are you?" The Purple boy said, looking unamused.
"Well...i-Im..Your neighbor.."(Y/n) Said shyly.

A white haired man threw The Purple haired boy back "ARE YOU BOTHERING THIS YOUNG WOMAN, URUSHIHARA?!" the White haired man yelled

"WHAT THE HELL WHAT THAT FOR, ASHIYA?!" The Man now know as Urushihara yelled back angerly.

Sadoa popped his head from the bathroom, (Y/n) would see him in the background..He chose not to get in between them so he popped his head back into the bathroom and locked the door.

"I can come back later.."(Y/n) Said, rubbing the back of your head akwardly.

"No, no. You're fine--What Is your name?"Ashiya said Curiously

"My name? My name is (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" You said.

Sadao Bursted out of the bathroom, slightly scaring you. "SHE WORKS AT SFC!"He was currently in his boxers.

Your face turned red "WHY ARE YOU NAKED" You screamed and covered you eyes.

"Nice first impression, Idiot."Urushihara said to Sadoa.

(Y/n) Ran back to her apartment ...Highly embarrassed you just saw your decently attractive neighbor in his Hello kity boxers (this is my story and I'll make him wear or not wear whatever I want.)

Once you get inside. There is a knock at your door, You hesitantly awnser it. But when you do you are greeted with a Emo looking 18 year old playing a gameboy aka Urushihara. He didn't look up at you he was too focused in his intense game of frogger. "They told me to come over and check up on you."He said emotionlessly.

"Who? Sadoa and Ashiya?"you said, face as faint shade of red...Fidgeting with your hands

"who else you idiot." He glanced up at you with an annoyed look.
"So are you or are you not okay so I can leave."

'HOW RUDE OF HIM' You thought..And puffed out your cheeks..Now you were annoyed by his rude additude. "Im fine."Thats all you said. Even though you wanted to say more. Alot more to his rude stupid big--kinda cute face. You shook your head and "Ew" you said out loud.

"Werido"he said while walking back to his apartment.

Okai, part two is finally done and I'm proud of myself honestly. I Know it won't turn into something big but I kinda hope at least 50 people read it. That would be amazing.

I hope you liked it. I know I liked writing it. And I might be updating every day but don't expect that in the future. I'll run out of ideas doing that

-Pakia Blue-