The next Morning.

Alot of you wanted me to continue my story so here I go. I hope you like it, I'm just going to start from where I left off.

-------------

'why couldn't he just care about at least as a friend' That was your last thought you had before drifting into slumber....

You had woken up the next morning an hour before having to show up at your Job at Sentucky fried Chicken Also known as SFC leading competitor to MgRonald's...MgRonalds, The place Sadao Maou worked, Your next door neighbor.

"I don't want to go to work today." You spoke out loud to yourself, while staring up at your Ceiling....Silence Filled the air as you continue to stare, Letting your Mind wonder. Without Turning your head you snatched your (F/c) phone from the Nightstand that Sat next to your bed, Calling your Manager to tell them you wouldn't be coming in today. As soon as you were done with the call you placed you phone Back on the Nightstand--Going back into the Silence

The quiet lasted only a few moments before there was a knocking at the door, the knocking wasnt hard but it wasnt soft either--you let out a sigh before getting up, Awnsering the door. 

"Hello?"

     " (Y/N) "

.....
You stood there for a moment only in a long shirt and a pair Boy shorts before Realizing that the Person who was standing infront of you was none other than Sadao Maou, You just stood infront of your Doorway, facial Expression completely blank not even caring that you were in your PJ's infront your Neighbor.

"What do you want, Sadao?" Your Tone of Voice Matched your Facial Expression, Blank with no emotion.
.
.
.
Sadao let out a small sigh, it wasn't hard for him to tell that you were upset, and It also didn't take to longer to figure out why you were up.. "Look, (Y/N) I'm sorry about Urushihara."
.
.
.
You shook your head not wanting someone else to apologize for Urushihara's Cruel words.
"Don't apologize for him."
Letting out a sigh while looking down at the ground....
"I'm done trying to get him to like me if It means that he is just going to be nothing but Rude and make me cry..."
Once you were done with your sentence silence filled the air once again.. neither of you knew what to even say at this point. Right as you were going to say goodbye and shut the front door, going back your bed... Urushihara Showed up behind Sadao, Staring at you with a confused look
.
.
.
"What's wrong with her?" Urushihara brow Quirked up as he spoke, It was obvious Urushihara didn't even know what he had done which only made you feel worse. you felt a horrible feeling in your stomach, You couldn't even look at the Purple haired Male...But That didn't matter because Sadao was quickly pushed by  the smaller Male. Grabbing Your Cheeks with his cold hands just as he did last night, Pulling you face close to his examining your facial features

"Why are you such a Cry baby?"

......

You didn't seem to react to any of his actions or words, it was like you were almost emotionless on the outside but on the Inside you felt upset.

"Please, let me go. I'm really not in the mood to be touched or start a fight.. I'm done trying to be your Friend, Urushihara"

The purple haired Male rolled his eyes, Letting go of Your cheeks and walking back to his Apartment with Sadao.

Once they were gone you had shut your door, wanting to be alone for the rest of the day.....instead of going straight to your bed and just lay there you decided to just take a shower and get your mind off of things..

----------------

Wow, my first update in awhile..Thank you guys for being so patient with me.
I really hope you guys like it.
If you have Idea's to help me better the story then feel free to comment!
Also, What other stories would you like to see me make? I really want to know.

Alright, until next time....Bye