eleven

snapchat
chrissalihhh is writing...

snapchat
chrissalihhh

chrissalihhh
i'm outside.

cuteboyxx
come in, the door's unlocked. lock it after yourself though. we're in the kitchen.

chrissalihhh
i'll be right there.

chris entered the kitchen with josh behind him. tyler almost dropped the cup of coffee he had in his hands when he saw the boy he least wanted to see right now.
-what are you doing here? melanie asked josh with a surprised look since tyler was too shocked to talk.
-i uhm i- josh started but was cut off by tyler yelling.
-get out!
-but please tyler, i want to explain. josh begged the smaller boy with a pleading look. tyler crossed his arms and looked at him with an annoyed face.
-i'm listening. he said but looked away nonchalantly.
-okay so, my family is a little messed up so i didn't wanna talk about it since i had such a great time with you guys. the words had a pleading undertone and it made tyler's heart burst but his annoyed shell was still there.
-you didn't have to react the way you did! tyler just yelled back.
-i know, but -josh was cut off again by the small boy.
-no but's! i'm a very sensitive person you can't do those stuff to me! tyler kept yelling, you could hear how on the inside he was already sobbing.
-easy tyler, calm down. melanie approached the small boy and embraced him gently. what tyler did in response was to sob into her neck lightly.
-i -josh was about to say something but chris grabbed his shoulder and shook his head lightly.