thirty three

the trio finally landed in the foreign country. they had all their bags and they were ready to go. where though? they forgot to book hotel rooms because of the stress. so tyler decided they should ask someone where the nearest hotel is.

-hi, excuse me? the small boy waved in front of a woman who worked on the airport.
-yes? she put on a friendly smile and looked at the three lost adults.
-uhm we took a last minute plane here and forgot to book a hotel, do you know where the nearest is? he asked politely.
-well, since it's the beginning of the summer most of the hotel's are full or very expensive but i can look if some hotel around here has some rooms available. she was a very friendly person, and according to debby, she had the cutest accent ever. she had dark brown hair in a bun and blue beautiful eyes, debby thought she was the most beautiful girl she had before seen.
after clicking around on her computer she spoke again.
-i'm sorry the hotel's that have rooms left are very expensive. she had a look of guilt covering her face even though she probably didn't care that much.
-it's okay, about how much for like 2-3 rooms? the small boy asked with a wide smile.
-uhm i don't know how much it is in like dollars but 15000 kronor, per room. she said a little unsure.
(a/n kronor is swedish money lmao)
-i'll check how much it is, wait! josh said and started tapping on his phone.
-it's about 1700 dollars. josh explained after a moment of awkward silence.
-oh cool, can we book something from here or do we have to go there? tyler asked politely. the woman behind the counter looked very shocked but started clicking on her computer again.
-you gotta book there. i'll write down the address to the best one i know! her friendly smile was now back. she handed the small piece of paper to debby and smiled a flirty smile.
-thank you! they all said in union and walked away.