thirty six

-so who's gonna share? tyler asked eagerly. of course he wanted to share the room with josh but he was too shy to admit it to the boy in question.
-i can sleep alone. disappointment formed in tyler's gut when josh said the simple words.
-no. you two share i want to be alone. debby smiled at the two boys and started walking to the elevator.
-works for me. josh whispered to tyler with a smirk. maybe this would take his mind of debby for awhile he thought.

-OH MY GOD JOSH THIS BED IS FREAKING HUGE! the happy boy squealed.
-i know! you know we can sleep horizontally, if you know what i mean. the boy said in response, totally amazed by the size of the bed.
suddenly a knock on the door was heard. josh walked to the door and opened it happily, but his happiness soon vanished when he saw debby standing in the doorframe.
-hey! i just wanted to check out your room. she smiled, josh only moved away for debby to walk by. then he just stood there, numb. he felt like he couldn't move, like he was trapped. but soon a scream was heard from the bedroom. josh ran to where the sound was just heard. what he was met with was tyler and debby laughing hysterically on the bed.
-what the fuck? you guys scared the shit out of me. josh sounded irritated and angry almost.
-that was the point, jerk. debby laughed as she formed the sentence. josh just sighed and walked out. he didn't know where he was going, he just didn't want to be there anymore.

-

a/n
lmao ik that like no one reads these a/n but i just finished the end of this fic and y'all are gonna hate me so much. c:
anyways, hope you have a great day!