Chapter 10

Baekhyun's POV

I regret it. All of it. The second that she walked away, I knew that she was true to her words. That she'll never bother me again.

I should've stopped her. Right on the spot, I suddenly had a clue on her identity.

I didn't stop her from walking away. I didn't bother to stop her, rather.

But it seems like I took a wrong path. Everything has been hard for me. Everything seems unfamiliar. I want to go back. I want to go to the right path. But I can't.

My chosen path just goes in circles, and I know that I can't go farther if I would still follow this path.

I need to make another trail to get out of this endless path. I have to.

I've been following the same track for years. I'm tired of it.

I need to find her.

But she was nowhere to be found. Not in Bucheon, Ojeong-gu, Sosa-gu, Bupyeong-gu, Guro-gu, or anywhere near!

I clutched the pen in my hand, feeling the depth of the letters engraved on it.

Hyunnie❤Mimi.

How can I forget it? How can I forget her? I admit, I have no excuse for forgetting her. I didn't hit my head, or have amnesia.

I don't know how to find her. We've been discorporated long ago. I just hope I'll still see her.

Cause I miss you, Mimi.

P.S.: I know you're happy because he already remembered her. Lol😂