Chapter 20

Soomi's POV

"Yah! Taehyung! Yoongi! I'll go out just for a second!" I yelled as I twist the doorknob.

"Don't! I'm not going to tolerate you just because you can walk again!" Yoongi shouted from the kitchen. He was preparing breakfast while Taehyung was flipping through the channels, sitting on the couch.

"Stop being so killjoy, hyung! Just let her be, she won't get lost anyways. I trust her." Taehyung defended me.

"I know, I know. I do too. But I'm still unsure of something. I'm not confident about it." He said.

Fine! I don't really have a choice, do I?

I sluggishly went to the couch, sitting beside Taehyung. "Do you really want to go out?" He asked.

"Yeah. But it's fine. I just wanted to roam around the area."

Taehyung went quiet for a few seconds, then he stand.

"Yoongi, I'm going to the convenience store, and Soomi's coming with me." He stated, pulling me outside.

3rd Person's View

Taehyung smiled as he slightly tugged Soomi out of the house.

"Come on, Soomi. Let's go for a walk." Taehyung beamed at her.

Her brows knitted.

"I thought we're going to the convenience store?" She asked.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Just an excuse." He scratched the back of his head. Soomi then cracked a small smile. She liked how he puts effort into working things out.

They were smiling while walking down the sidewalk. But then Taehyung stopped in his tracks.

"I'm going to buy something at the convenience store. I'll be back. Stay here." He commanded while Soomi nodded.

"Sure." As soon as Taehyung heard her response, he dashed to the store nearby.

She was tapping her foot to the beat, entertaining herself while waiting patiently for Taehyung.

But someone tapped her shoulder. And the moment she turned around, an arm envelopes her into a hug.

"Taehyung?" She guessed.

The guy released her and beamed. "Soomi! It's me! We've been looking all over for you! Where have you been?!" He exclaimed, earning a frown from the lass.

"W-Who are you? Why do you know my n-name?" She asked, stuttering.

"You don't know me?" The boy was certainly creeping her out. It had a wide smile similar to Taehyung but his was scaring Soomi for no apparent reason.

She can't think at the moment. She spaced out. She just found herself running from that guy. And once she reached their door, she came in and locked the door in a flash. She was panting. Hard.

"What happened? Where's Taehyung?" Yoongi asked, puzzled.

"Yoongi. I.. I think I have a stalker."

•••

Hi guys. This night had been very sad. I was frustrated, angry, sad, upset, mad. What ever you call this mixed feelings. I'm sorry for the long wait. I was like a zombie.

Special Mentions:
JamfulKookie
Hershey_Shemaiah
scarlett306
Kpopdogluver2007

VOTE and COMMENT!

Published: 11:00pm