Date gone wrong but so right

The next morning I woke up early so I could sneak out of the castle place I was in. I kind of missed my old pack even though they're probably happy I left.
I snuck out of Alex room and went down a hallway.
"I heard he's cute, sucks he refused to be Luna I wouldn't mind a guy as Luna."
I heard voices in a room and noticed it was the guards speaking.
I can't let them see me they'll question why I'm out this early and know I'm not apart of this pack.
I panicked and ran into the only room that was crack open. I put my back to the wall and sighed. Now I'm done for. Hopefully they didn't sense me or smell my scent.
"Um excuse me? Are you lost or something." I jumped and looked up to see two guys sitting on a bed with controllers in hand and a questioning look on their face.
"Oh My Moon Goddess, I didn't know this was a bedroom I'm so sorry.
I looked at the first guy, he has dark tan skin and lots of muscles and dark brown eyes. The second guy caught my eyes though. He was handsome with dark skin and huge muscles and he had the cutest face.
I licked my lips and purred. He was just wow.
I stared off into space and came back to reality when I heard them chuckle.
"Oh yeah sorry I'm still in your room, Ima just go." I said awkwardly opening the door to back out.
The sexy hunk that I was staring at got up and walked over to me and bend down so we were eye level.
"I hope to see you again, come by anytime" he winked at me and before he closed his door he asked if I was the Luna that everyone was talking about because he never seened me before and I nod. He smiled and closed the door. I blushed and did a happy dance. "Ahem, excuse me Luna but your mate wants you"
I clinched remembering why I hid in this room in the first place. "Um...okay...w-where is he?" I turned to look at the guards and he pointed to the back entrance.
I nodded and thanked him slowly walking to the door. I was shaking badly by now. Not only did I refuse Matthew but I embarrassed him in front of his parents and told them he was bulling me. I'm gonna get murder.
Well Moon Goddess I pray that I don't get murdered today and if I do at least I'm in a better place, right?
I walked to the back door and slowly opened it and walked out. I flinched when I saw him with his back turned to me.
He doesn't see me maybe I can run back.
He turned around. Never mind on running back now.
I looked at him and he had red puffy eyes. He was shaking.
He walked up to me but I backed up so he stopped and sighed looking down.
"I love you, and I'll make it up to you just give me a try to let me fix this." His voice was low and soft. He dropped to his knees.
Oh my moon goddess an Alpha is kneeling, that's a sign of weakness you mustn't kneel to anyone.
I gasp and he looked at me "please give us a try I'm not like that ever, I do it for show and I'm sorry we picked you but there was something about you that made me wanna touch you or be with you and be around you. I know now that I always loved you. "
Wait did he say touch me, that idea made my wolf howl like a horny teen making me growl with sexual needs which he heard and had a small smirk.
"Don't make that noice or I won't be able to control myself" I whimpered and nod but my wolf wanted him badly and growled again while I put my hand over my mouth and his eyes turned black.
Shit I'm done for. Matthew pounced lightly on me and looked down at me.
"I want to mark you as mine so badly" he purred in my ears and I purred at him
Stop this stop taking over I don't want him
Mate mate mate
Fuck off you horny wolf
Need
No we don't I'm a free independent man
Sureeee
I started to ignore my wolf and I pushed Matthew off me
"Don't touch me ever don't use us being mates as an excuse your just gonna hurt me, you don't love me."
He teared up and grabbed my hands lightly
"I'll change and do whatever it takes just let me try." I growled and nod and he did a happy dance and ran off.
"Weirdo" I mumbled and walked into the house forgetting all about going home.
I walked to Alex room and he was up on the phone.
"Hey man, did you get lost again?" He asked looking up from his phone.
"Nah I just went for a walk and had a talk with Matthew" he nodded.
"Well my friend just texted me saying you ran into their room. He wanted to see you again so he invited us for a walk in the forest." I blushed remembering that I ran into two guys room. "I wasnt trying to be noticed by the guards because I didnt want them to bring me to Matthew which they did" I answered truthfully.
"Thats fine dude but do you wanna hang with them they really wanna meet you." I nod and grabbed some clothes to change into.
I changed and left the room with Alex, I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't excited to see them because I was.
Alex saw my excitement and grabbed my hand to stop me. "Before we meet up with them there's something I should tell you." He looked around and sighed
"Me and Matthew are brothers and my mother, the current Luna can see the future and speak to the Moon Goddess. The Moon Goddess told her if you denied Matthew as your mate both our pack will get attacked and we will die. But if you go to him you will become very strong and powerful, and both our packs will unite and become stronger. That's why I've been flirting with you to piss off Matthew. When I was flirting saying that maybe we'll date in front of the Luna that was my symbol saying it's starting that's why she squeal. I sensed Matthews need for you so I knew it was just you I had to make fall for him."
I stared at him wide eyed and pulled my hand from him. "I thought maybe you liked me, because you said all that sweet stuff before I passed out..." I looked down embarrassed and teared up
"I did like you I had the biggest crush on you believe me if you werent the future Luna/Alpha I would have asked you out but me knowing what could happen to our packs I can't."
I nodded understanding "just give him a try he's sweet when his friends aren't around he love nature and he's a bitch when it comes to scary movie. He never killed a bug because he believed everything has life. He cried so much when you fainted because he just was mad and he wanted you to smile at him not at me."
I backed away from him. I just realized that I was lied to so many times, I can't believe they're actually brothers and to tell me he's sweet that's hard to believe.
"I already told him I'll give him a chance but for now it's whatever I want I'm not worried about him, I'm not even 18 yet and a Luna must be 18 until they become leader. So I'm not worried about pack stuff."
He nod and we started walking back to the room with the two cute guys. I was bouncing with joy and excitement.
Alex laughed and knocked on the door. The door opened and there he was the sexy goddess himself. His dark brown skin looked so soft I wanted to tough it. I licked my lips and purred.
He winked at me and pulled me in while Alex looked confused.