Forgiveness

Yesterday was great me and Matthew watched a bunch of movies ate junk food and slept cuddled up together.
It was so perfect like how it is in movies.
But sadly today I have to go back to school and everyone will treat me horrible.
"Baby what's wrong your pouting?"
Right now we were in front of the school and my body refused to step foot into the building.
Matthew was holding my hand lightly looking at me in concern.
"People aren't nice to me here or anywhere and with that whole show yesterday I don't think I can show my face for a while."
I admitted truthfully which earned a low growl from Matthew.
"Babe, I'll protect you. You are the future Alpha of both yours and my pack so they have to treat you better."
I shrugged, that's not how people see it as they see it as I get stuff handed to me when I don't deserve it.
"come on I'll be by your side all day no one will hurt you and if they do I'll hurt them."
I shrugged. I'm concerned about his friends his friends are homophobic assholes who will beat me up even if Matthew says something.
He dragged me into the building and towards my locker where he stayed my by side the whole time glaring and growling at everyone and everything that past by us. He even growled at a fly that landing next to my locker.
After I grabbed all my things he dragged me to his locker.
"Yo Matt, you still hanging out after school with us?"
One of his goon asked not even seeing me there like if I didn't exist.
"Nah I got something more important to take care of."
He glazed down at me and I blushed. His goons all looked at me and their face were filled with hatred.
"Don't tell me your becoming a bitch for this kid. Man you don't see me on my mates ass 24/7 even though she got a nice one."
Matthew growled and clinched his fist.
"For your information I'm busy doing Alpha stuff. Not anything to do with my mate. If anything he's on my ass like a flea."
Okay ow what the hell is he talking about he's been dragging me around.
I glared up at him and walked off to class without him noticing because he started talking to his friends.
The first bell rung and people started coming into class.
Matthew came in with a worried look on his face and scanned the room until his eyes landed on me.
He sighed and walked up to me.
"You had me worried sick I look alway for a second and your gone. What happened?"
I growled low and glared down at my desk.
"Well this flea got sick of your ass and hopped off."
I said glaring up at him
"Babe I didn't mean it like that I was just so mad at him for saying that."
"So you threw me under the bus to protect yourself, yeah what a great boyfriend"
"That's not what I was trying to do and you know that"
"Do I know that?"
The second bell rung and I noticed everyone was staring at us and I got up and growled loudly at the class and stormed out. The looks on everyone's face was shock and fear.
"Mr. Michaels, where do you think your going?"
"Far far away from you and everyone else."
The teacher face dropped to anger to shock back to anger.
"Detention for you and go to the office now."
Whatever it's better then having everyone eyes on you while your so called boyfriend just threw you under the bus because he didn't want to admit he had a date with me.
"Lucas, what a surprise I was just about to send for you."
"Why?"
"I heard from a couple students and a teacher about some things yesterday. Your outburst in the lunch room ditching school and biting a teacher and also threatening your own life. This isn't like you what got you to be so worked up?"
I growled at him. This asshole thinks he knows everything because people said stuff he doesn't understand nor cares.
"You wanna know the truth sir?"
"Actually I do because it will help us greatly to understand what's wrong with you."
"There's nothing wrong with me what wrong here is everyone else. I've been pushed around so much that I'm done being someone's pet. I'm taking charge of my own life and people don't understand that."
He nods his head like he understood everything I just said.
"I'm out of here suspend me it's better than staying here."
I casually walked out his office and out the doors.
But just my luck Matthew is there but he's with a friend of his.

Matthew POV

I don't know where he went. His scent isn't popping up anywhere I tried everything. I can't believe I messed up again.
He hates me and I just know he'll never want to be my mate.
"Let's check outside maybe he ran out."
Riley said trying to comfort me but it's not helping.
"He hates me." Riley rolled his eyes.
"Your both over dramatic. He is just feeling offended and your just scared of people thinking badly of you."
Not helping jerk.
Ugh I need him in my arms. The way he cuddled into me last night was so sweet and he was so soft.
The way he whimpers when he's cold or when he thinks he's falling off the couch with me.
The way he scrunch up his nose when he's thinking or nervous.
"Dude are you listening?"
I looked at Riley snapping out of my daze.
"Sorry what?"
"I said I think you should check the forest."
I nodded fast.
"Baby come back to me."
I said through the link.
"Fuck off" I heard him say but it sounded so clear
I turned around and he was there with his arms crossed.
"You here to apologize and say your never gonna do it again aren't you but I'm not gonna stand hearing your bullshit anymore. First your abusive then you think because your so popular its okay to put me in the trash every time your goons come around. I'm not letting you and anyone walk all over me anymore you understand me Matthew. I'm done with you go to some bitch who cares."
He walked off with a sassy walk which caused my wolf to howl in lust.
I sure do love when he stands up for himself.
I followed him and shooed Riley away.
"Stop following me like a lost pup."
"Baby I'm lost without you come here and let's fix it"
"Don't think I can't smell that lust on you were not gonna have sex and act like nothing ever happened."
I grabbed him lightly around the waist
"Darling I don't want sex I want you in my arms forever and to kiss you and hold you and protect you."
"Yeah you did a great job protecting me from your friends."
I pouted and grabbed his cheeks.
"I'm stupid I never been in a relationship with anyone never had my first kiss never lost my virginity I waited for you my whole life."
I saw him blush and that made me smile
"I know I messed up but you know I'm not ashamed to tell everyone I'm in love with you."
I could see a smile start to show up on his beautiful face.
"Maybe I over reacted. I don't know what came over me I just got so mad and sad that people always treat me like this and that you said you'll protect me but you just belittled me in front of your friends."
"I'll change baby I swear."
He smiled then grabbed my shirt hard.
"Ever do that again and your ass is done understood."
His eyes were reddish purple and he had a sinister look on his face that legitimately scared the shit out of me.
His eyes went back to normal and he had his normal smile back.
He kissed my nose and walked off.
I was in shock. That was not my boyfriend i don't know what just happened.
I followed him and hugged him from behind.
"Babe your eyes just changed colors."
"It happens." He said so casually.
I always noticed his glassy clear eyes but never questioned it and I seen it so much I forgot his eyes were like that.
"What happened to your eyes?"
"Was just born like this. No one can explain why and I dont question it."
"Well I like it. It makes you unique and stunning." He blushed and bit his lips.
"I love you"