The effects it can do to familes

Many people don't understand that when a cyber bully, bullies one specific child He's damaging a family, A home, the place where someone should feel the most protective! But Cyber bullying brings the bullying to the victims own home, and even their rooms! Children are so plugged into their phones now that they don't socialize with anyone face to face, meaning that the victims will most likely not tell their parents.
So when the victim comes home, depressed, and numbed down. The parents will more than likely worry about their child. So when some parents look through their children's computers, phones, ect, they find the bully.. And when they try to talk to their child, the child will resent and not talk about it, meaning the parent won't know what the victims thinking, the other small amount of parents don't even look into it, because their not told straight upfront about it!
Until the victims snap, they write notes to their friends and family, before they do it!
Most victims will say they will commit suicide, but then don't. HERES WHY! Before the commit suicide they talk about it, they most likely want to feel wanted and have attention (not meaning to put that in a bad manner) So when that one person reaches out to them, saying that they are loved, and that they are wanted, they'll step down. And not commit suicide! Then the victim will likely be criticized even more for backing down!
But then there are times that the victim will actually commit suicide! Leaving the family traumatized!
Especially siblings! If a younger sibling watches their older sibling, their inspiration, their best friend! Die In front of them.. Then the child will suffer P.T.S.D. Which can lead to depression, anxiety, ect.
If a younger sibling  commits suicide the older sibling will continue with their life thinking that they could have done something! That it was their fault! Which can ultimately lead to the older sibling also commit suicide!
Then the parents,, the parents are the most devastated! They think that they were never there for you, that they should have protected their child better! They should have done this, should have done that. Regretting every decision they made!

I promise you if your a victim of cyber bullying, TELL YOUR FAMILY!!!! Tell them if you are having thoughts of suicide!!
And if your a witness, or have been told by someone that they are going to kill themselves tell a GROWN UP!! TELL THE VICTIMS FAMILY Members! Don't try to take it into your own hands if you know a grown up!!! Find a person of authority!,

Because when it happens your gonna be shocked!

#NOMoreCyberBullying