My bullying story

I dont really know how to start this... But yes i have been bullied...
Ive never experienced cyber bullying, but I am often bullied at school...
So I'm going to tell you one of my
This is my history class

So I'm going to tell you one of my This is my history class

Before we start... I was known as the awkward kid. I kept to myself, drew a lot. And was quite

So In my history class I sit in a group of boys. I think they thought I was a easy target because I kept to myself and was afraid to talk, so they bullied me.
First it was just playful, they would tap on me frequently for no reason, then they started taking my stuff, ( so we have desks with built in baskets under the chair so we could put are stuff there, but my stuff wouldn't fit in the basket so I would put it on the floor under my desk) then they started kicking my stuff out from under my chair and scatter it across the classroom. Then they started shaking my desk while I was sitting in it, after that they started pulling my hair and kicking my legs while I was in my seat...
My mistake was not doing anything about it... I would often go into the bathroom and cry... And I didn't want to tell my friends about it because I thought they would think I was only doing this for attention. And I didn't want to tell my family because I didn't want to embarrass me.
But I decided to tell my teacher, he said he would move me to a different seat tomorrow
Well the same day I told him, the boys found out. They called me names the whole class period after that and once the period was over, we would walk out to our lockers for the next class, However this time when walking out they shoved me out of the doorway into the hallway floor... Everyone saw so I just got up ran to the bathroom and cried, I also asked my mom to come get me. I went home early that day.

Bullying happens every single day, I hope everyone knows that they are loved and cherished!
Bullying is a big part of most people's life and it's never  good!
#StopBullying