Episode Three: Xemma

emma
i put on the final touches of my makeup and i twirled in the mirror. me and xanders 2 year anniversary was today. i had on a red dress, gold heels and gold hoops. i also had on gold bracelets and red lipstick. my eyeshadow was gold.

i grabbed my purse and headed out the door. i knocked on xanders cabin room and waited for him to answer.

when he answered, he wore a black suit, black paints and he had a present in his hand. "for you." he told me as he handed my the present. i opened it and i felt a few tears run down my cheeks. "thank you." i whispered as i crashed my lips onto his. it was a collage of us and our moments together in a picture frame.

he grabbed my arm and we went off to our date.

when we got there, he told me to wait. after he came back, he lead me to our table.

after we were done eating, he asked if i wanted dessert. i nodded and he ordered a chocolate cake. i took a bit and found a ring inside of it. i tested up when i saw him get on one knee.

"emma evegaline ross, you are a beautiful, amazing and kind woman. you have been my reason to live. we've always solved our problems, even if it wasn't about our relationship. you never ever wanted to leave me. you cared for me. every time i have to leave camp, i cry. i cry because i don't know when the next time ill see you again is. i don't ever want to let you go. emma, will you become mrs. mccormick and marry me."

i started to cry and i nodded. i put the ring on my finger and jumped up and gave him a kiss. "yes, that would be the highlight of my life."