The Trade

You were held in shackles around both your arms and feet "Please sir, I've done nothing wrong! Please let me go!" you yelled as you heard your jailer approach you but what shocked you was when the jailer opened the door and grabbed your shackles w...

You were held in shackles around both your arms and feet "Please sir, I've done nothing wrong! Please let me go!" you yelled as you heard your jailer approach you but what shocked you was when the jailer opened the door and grabbed your shackles which forced you to follow him "Shut up girl, you should be honored that you're being given as a gift of good fortune to the Prince of Dorne." the jailer said pulling your shackles with such force causing you to tumble forward falling on your hands. 

He grunted in anger harshly picking you up and dragging you to the main room where Queen regent Cersei was waiting for you with Prince of Dorne Oberyn Martell. Once you had made it to the room the jailer had shoved you to the ground in the center of the room, the jailers action caused Oberyn to shift forward in his car fascinated at the women whose hair was so long and dark that it covered her face.

 "Speak peasant." Cersei said unimpressed with the girls looks, a gift should be wrapped with a pretty bow not look like a distasteful meal. "Forgive me, Oberyn it seems your gift is a bit horrendous, if she doesn't not meet to your needs please let me know so I can have someone find you another." Cersei said waving her hand for the jailer to take her "Wait!" Oberyn shouted causing the jailer to stop in his tracks, as Oberyn walked over to the shackled girl, he softly moved her hair from her face and all he saw were her big beautiful eyes that held so much pain, and hurt in them. 

"I will keep her, thank you for your offer. If my gift could now be unwrapped I would be forever grateful." He said gritting through his teeth. He felt the anger begin to rise in his body, once the girl was freed from her shackle Oberyn gently grabbed her arm dragging her out of the main room and taking him to his temporary home until he returned to Dorne "What is your name girl?" he asked opening the door to an empty home "(Y/N) my Lord." you said softly feeling his hand on the small of your back guiding you to bench that was on the balcony facing the sea, you sat but he did not. 

He kneeled to look at your face pushing your hair away from your face "Now (Y/N) what does a beautiful woman like you do that got you caught by that witch Cersei?" he asked sneering at her name, looked at your face not listening to your explanation he was too busy examining for injuries, bruises, etc but thankfully he didn't find any. 

"Well, you must not worry, we will be in Dorne soon... Well the only thing you truly need to worry about is not falling for me." He winked before leaving you to watch the sun fall slowly.