Look Foward

She hid behind the dresser sucking in her breath she you heard Cersei enter the room "Darling, why such a sad face?" She said faking the concern in her voice "Our children.. they are truly gone.." he Jaime said softly looking near the dresser feeling an unknown presence "Oh, my sweet, you are still not listening to my words. We are the only Lannister that's matter, we must make that worth something while we can." Cersei said kissing Jaimes cheek as she walked out in silence.

"You can come out now. No point in hiding." He spat wielding his sword waiting for the unknown person to step out and then as her dress swung softly he had dropped his sword and fell to his knees holding her legs as he buried his face in the skirt of her dress. "Why.. why am I this way with you? Why can I break down? Show my hurt? Be myself, only with you." He whispered looking up at her face as she smiled softly removing his hands and kneeling next to him "Because you know I love you Jaime, as the man you are, as the hurt you're filled with, as the regret you carry with you. You must be strong my love, do not let her see your weakness." She said lifting his head with her finger "But how can I be strong (Y/N)? When my children are gone?" He asked softly "You must be strong to avenge the rights of your children. The lost, the damned, and the confused all three of your children can only be avenged if you are strong for them in this war." She said caressing his face as he lead into her hand for the comfort he so desperately needed.

"How did you get into the castle?" He asked now grabbing her hand as realization occurred to him. She was just a regular woman in King's Landing, but to Jaime, she was a fearless woman, a woman who earned the respect of others by picking up a blade and defending the defenseless in King's Landing. "Jaime, I have no intentions of letting any amount of walls, guards or magic stop me from seeing you." She said smiling causing Jaime to pull her into a tight hug, squeezing her as if she was a figment of his imagination.

"I love you (Y/N)." He said softly in her ear "I love you too Jaime, now I must go before someone finds me here." She said pulling away from him kissing his lips softly "This war, I refuse to fight alone." He stated as she walked to the dresser "I understand your request, and you will not be fitting in this war alone. Mark my words Jaime." (Y/N) said before she slipped behind the dresser, looking out for any passing guards, the coast was clear of unwanted targets and as she had grabbed the vine to climb up she realized on the other side there were guards awaiting her arrival, she then clung onto the wall and began to crawl until she fell into a market mans cart, dashing off back home before the sun went down.

As she entered the home she laughed looking at the mess inside, she never was tidy but what shocked her was the person sitting in her bed "Jaime, what are you doing here?" She said walking towards him slowly as he grabbed her arms and dragged her outside pushing her towards his horse "Get on." He said commandingly causing her to obey as he got on after her, smacking the reigns against the horse causing it to run full speed ahead.

"Jaime where are we going?" You asked as you turned slowly "Anywhere that isn't King's Landing, I refuse to be Cersei's doll anymore. The only woman's touch I crave is yours, and I will be damned if I let that woman touch me any longer. We shall wed wherever we stay and we shall make a family of our own. A true family (Y/N). I love you." He said looking at the road ahead as he planned your future together "I love you as well Jaime." You said looking onto the road as well waiting for your future to unveil itself in front of you both, together.