1-The Run in

look at my clock and see that it is 11:30. I remember I have a meeting with Stephanie McMahon, one of the people who run the WWE industry, at 2:30. I get up and head downstairs. I hear someone downstairs in the kitchen. I remember that I had Cameron move out here... He flew in yesterday. I smile and stretch again as I enter the kitchen. I didn't introduce myself sorry. I'm Rosalie Salvatore. I'm 5' 3' with platinum blonde hair and yellow eyes. Yes I said yellow eyes. Not like in the Christmas Story. But glowing eyes.

I say, "Morning babe."

He says, "Morning."

I say, "Don't forget you promised that you would help me pick an outfit out and fix my hair for my meeting today."

He says, "I've got you covered sweetheart."

You see Cameron is gay. Don't get me wrong, I don't care if he liked being intimate with tigers, but he used to get picked on for being gay. He reminds me of a mix between Jack and Will from Will & Grace. I smile and he winks. I see Starbucks coffee in the fridge.

I ask, "Is this for me?"

He says, "You got that right doll. Now drink up and wake up."

I laugh and he puts a plate of pancakes in front of me. I dig in and feel myself waking up more and more. I finish and hit the shower. I get out and Cameron has picked out a nice dark pair of jeans and a nice top. He also has picked out a pair of black heels. I get dressed and he does my hair and my makeup. When he is done, I thank him and head out to my car. I get in and head to the address Stephanie McMahon sent me.

When I get there, I walk in and look around. It's the Performance Center. I keep walking as I look around and bump into someone. I look up and my yellow eyes meet blue ones. I see that the eyes are also part of a strong face that is framed by long black hair.

I say, "My bad. I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was walking."

The man smiles and says, "It's alright."

I say, "I'm Rosalie."

He says, "I'm Joe."

I say, "It's a pleasure to meet you Joe."

He says, "Same to you."

I ask, "Could you help me find Stephanie McMahon please?"

Joe says, "Yeah she's this way."

I follow him and he knocks on a door and it opens. Stephanie McMahon steps out and she sees me and smiles.

She says, "Step into my office Ms. Salvatore."

I say, "Later Joe."

He says, "I hope to see you around sweetheart."

Joe winks at me and I blush and walk into the office.

--------------------------------------

A/N

So here's the first chapter. Hope it's ok. I'm gonna update as soon as possible. I love the Shield. I love Roman Reigns. #BelieveintheShield.

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

ENJOY