34- Surprise Surprise

It's been two days since the date segment. We are going to be on RAW tonight. That being Joe and I.

I say, "I think I need to go dress shopping at our next stop."

Joe says,"I will tell Dean and Seth after tonight."

I walk over to him and place my hands on his chest as I say,"You know I was wondering when we should set the date for the wedding."

Joe asks, "How does The day of WrestleMania sound?"

I say, "I think that may be a little bit of a time crunch."

He runs his hands up and down my arms and asks, "How about the week before WrestleMania?"

I say, "I then have 11 months and 2 weeks to get this wedding together."

Joe says,"I will help. So will my mother and your sisters and Trinity."

I say, "Then I guess it will be the week before WrestleMania. Just in case, let's say we haven't decided."

Joe nods and I say, "I have a new outfit for tonight. Trinity helped me design it for Ms. Sandra."

Joe says,"I can't wait to see it."

I smile and say,"You look hot."

He says,"I think you look sexy."

He leans down and presses his lips on mine. I cup his cheek slightly and he wraps his arm around my waist. I run my hand up his tatted up arm and Joe growls. I shiver and he picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and he grips my thighs as they wrap around his waist. I smile and he carries me into the bedroom. Joe closes the door and I look at him. He takes his t-shirt off and I look at his sculpted body. I lick my lips and his eyes look at my lips.

He gets on top of me and presses his lips on mine. I open letting him gain access. He slips his tongue inside and my hands are in his hair. He presses his groin against mine and I gasp. He smirks and I rake my nails down his chest gently. He growls low and I shiver.

The door opens and we hear, "OH geez. Sorry Joe."

Joe and I sigh and we get up off the bed. I hand Joe his shirt and he puts it on. We go out to the living room and see Jon, Trinity and Ms. Sandra waiting. Jon looking embarrassed and I go and sit on Trin's lap. She laughs and I look around waiting for someone to tell Joe and I what's going on.

I ask, "What did you guys want?"

Ms. Sandra says,"I wanted to ask you a question."

I smile and say, "Go ahead Ms. Sandra."

She smiles and asks, "Would you like it if I made you your wedding dress?"

I look at Ms. Sandra shocked. I try to speak but I can't. Her smile drops and I quickly recover.

I say, "I can't ask you to do that Ms. Sandra. You're already busy."

She replies, "It's a good thing you're not asking then."

I feel tears in my eyes and say, "I don't know what to say Ms. Sandra."

She smiles and says,"I think the word you're looking for is yes."

I laugh through my tears as I say, "Yes."

She smiles and hugs me. I hug her back and she rubs my back. I pull away and she takes my face in her hands.

Ms. Sandra says, "Save the tears sweetheart. No need to cry. I am going to make you look beautiful."

I smile and say, "Thanks Ms. Sandra."

She taps my nose and leaves. I wipe my eyes and get up. I head to the bathroom and grab my wash rag and put it against my face. I hear someone come into the bathroom and I sigh.

Joe's voice asks, "Rosalie, everything ok?"

I take the rag away and reply, "My mom should be here with me helping me plan it out."

Joe kneels in front of me and says,"I know you miss her but she is with you."

I say shakily, "I wish she was here. She should be here. Joe, she's not here. Why isn't she here?"

He pulls me to him as the realization that my mother isn't going to be here or at my wedding or in my life ever again hits me. I burst into tears and it all comes out. Jon and Trinity have come in when the sobs wrack my body.

Joe says, "I'm so sorry. Rosalie, I'm so sorry. She loves you. She's proud of you."

I cry into his chest and he strokes my hair. He tells Jon to get Nattie. He leaves and comes back with her. She kneels next to me and takes me from Joe. I cry in my sister's arms. She rubs my back and I cry. I cry for the mother I knew as my mom and I cry for myself for not realizing that she wasn't my mother.

Natalya holds me as my sobs wrack my body and start subsiding. She holds me tight and I cry for the lost time with my new sister. She just holds me. The last thing I remember, I was in Natalya's arms. She pressed a kiss to my forehead and then blackness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Awww. That was nice of Ms. Sandra. I wonder what the dress is going to look like. Aww poor Rosalie.