48- Waking Up Sore

I get up and feel under the pillows for my belt. I pull it out and smile. I set it on my nightstand and stretch. I groan in pain and Joe stirs. He sits up and I get up and stretch my arms. I wince in pain as my shoulder hurts.

I say,"You. Time to bend back."

Joe asks sleepily, "What?"

I bend backwards until my hands touch the floor. I groan as the soreness comes through. Joe gets up and helps me up.

I answer,"Fuck. She kicked my shoulder hard. Thankfully she didn't dislocate it. "

Joe reply,"You decked her pretty good for kicking you though."

I smile and I get ready for our workout session today. I grab my Divas Title and put it on. I'm wearing yoga pants and a custom sports bra that Sandra made. I get my Jordan's on and put my hair in a braid. Roman's ready and we head to the gym. Jon and Trinity are there and Jon runs at me and picks me up and spins me around. Trinity does the same.

Jon says,"I am so proud of you."

Trinity say,"You earned it girl. Just hope you won't be mad when I try to win it."

I smile and say, "I am perfectly okay with any of the girls winning it. As long as it's not Eve or Summer Rae."

Trin asks, "How's your shoulder?"

I reply, "Sore but I'll live."

Jon says excitedly, "I think it's time to get sweaty."

Trin and I look at him with wide eyes.

Jon throws his hands up in surrender and explains, "I meant in the workout way. Besides that's just weird."

Joe laughs and I smack his chest and he winks. I grab Trinity and we head to the treadmills. We start jogging and I see that the room for dance classes is empty. I get off and ask the manager if I could use the room. He said I had two hours.

I grab Trinity and take my Kindle Fire HDX out and put Problem by Ariana Grande on. She starts tapping her foot to the beat. We start doing wrestling and dance moves mixed together. Then we were twerking. We are laughing as we dance. Problem ends and we end in the splits. I roll to the side and get up. I put Ghosts Michael Jackson and fast forward it to 2 Bad. We start dancing and I flip back and crash into someone. I'm on the floor and look up. It's Joe. I smile and he is staring at me wide eyed.

I nip up and Jon and Joe come into the room. I smile as I start singing along with Michael Jackson. Joe smiles and I finish the song and put Problem on again. I go to Joe and take his hand and start dancing with him. His hands are on my hips and I smile. We dance as Ariana sings. When Iggy Azalea's part comes on, I break away and start rapping it. Jon is surprised as is Trinity and Roman. I finish and Ariana comes back on and I go back to Joe and we start dancing.

He whispers,"You just keep surprising me."

I smile and say, "I try."

When we are done, we leave and I place my belt on my lap. I don't realize that I am crying until a tear hits the title. I sniffle and Joe takes my hand. I feel him squeeze my hand gently and I look up.

I say, "I know she wasn't my real mom but I wish she was here. I wish she had seen me win the Divas Title."

Roman says,"I know. I think you should have gone to the funeral."

I say, "I felt like I didn't belong there."

Joe presses a kiss to my hand and we pull into the arena. I go to Stephanie and she takes the title from me to keep safe. I find Dean and he hugs me. I smile and he pulls back.

Dean asks, "What's wrong?"

I say, "I just wished that Cassidy, my adoptive mother, had seen me win. But I actually have something to show all our friends. Gather everyone you will want to be there."

Dean nods and gathers everyone. I hook Trinity's phone up to the speakers in the arena and Trinity is going to monitor it because I sent her a playlist of the songs I'm about to perform. I grab a Mic and everyone is waiting. I take a deep breath and Ariana Grande starts singing in my ear and I start singing Problem. Everyone is smiling and when Iggy's part comes up, I take a deep breath and start rapping it with her. Everyone is surprised and when I finish they clap. I hold my hand up and start singing Too Bad by Michael Jackson and dance while I sing. Everyone is smiling and then the song turns to You're Going Down by Sick Puppies. I finish and hold my hand up for Trin to pause and she does.

I say, "I am going to be doing a song that is actually dedicated to my cousin who actually I'm had died in the place that David Draiman is singing about. So please listen."

Everyone nods and instrumental Asylum starts blasting in the arena while the actual song starts playing in my head at the same time. I sing the song the same as David Draiman. Phillip is smiling and I transition from the end of Asylum to The Night. I sing it the same as David Draiman. Everyone claps when I finish and I smile.

I say, "I just have one more song. It's for Joe."

He comes out of the crowd and I hear Almost is Never Enough start playing and start singing. He smiles and I finish. There are tears in my eyes.

I say into the Mic, "I love you Joe. I didn't think I would ever love anyone as much as I love you. I really do love you."

He smiles and I walk up to him and he wraps his arms around me. He presses his lips against mine. I smile and everyone cheers. We head into the back to get ready for tonight. I have a match against Eva Marie. It's not for the title thankfully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well here's a new update. Hope y'all like it.