..Cruise of Love..

"What the f**k? Leave me!" She whishper yelled at him and kept struggling in his strong hold. He had pressed her between him and the wall, holding her both hands above her head on each side.

But he didn't leave her. Infact he went more close to her and bent near her ear.

"Stop struggling!" he breathed and she stopped. His breath on her shoulders were making her crazy.
He left her right hand which he was holding above her head and held her waist with that hand and the other hand still held her left hand clasping it between his strong palms and the wall.

He gave a soft kiss below her ear and she shivered. She slowly kept her hand on his shoulder and made her grip as tight as possible to prevent herself from falling and in return she felt his grip on her waist getting more firm.

"This is wrong!" With great difficulty she said.
"But 'WE' are right. 'US' is right!" He said and kissed her shoulder.
She moaned his name and held his shoulder more firmly digging her nails.

"But..." and before she could say anything he kept his finger on her lips.  They were centimetres away. The intensity in their eyes could set fire. Pure feelings, no lust. Truth in each others eyes said it all.

"shhh! Please don't spoil it. We are perfect trust me!" He said inching closer. Even air found it difficult to pass through. Both were feeling each others breath.
"I trust you..." She said and without wasting a second and giving her any chance to speak further, he placed his lips on her.

Everything stopped. Body felt numb.

Welcome to "Cruise of love".

From the author here comes another tale, about two best friends who plan a trip to South India with their family.
What happens when they meet some unexpected people?  What does their destiny hold for them?