Prologue

'Mili I have booked the cab. Even you book it now. Meet you at the bus stand then. cya :)'

I read her msg while brushing my hair the last time and put the comb in my sling.

'Okay! m excited! message me when you leave! cya ;)'

I replied to her and kept my phone in my jeans pocket.

I checked my room and tugged my teddy bear under the bedsheets so that it doesn't get dusty during these fifteen days. Checking my sling for the last time if I missed any of the things we had decided to take, I came into the drawing room while booking my cab. I found my dad checking the luggage.

I told him that she had already booked the cab and so did I.

"Oh you already booked it?  Ok fine!  Tell your mom to make it fast then!" he said while packing his phone's charger. I went and removed the television plug. Safety points you see! 

"Oops sorry I actually forgot. I would have done that while removing the charger. Anyways thank you child!" He said with a sweet smile.

"Chill its ok!" I smiled at him and went to check on mom and found her to be all ready to leave.

I touched her feet for blessings and she in return hugged me tightly murmuring sweet words into my ears and I smiled widely and kissed her cheeks. We both came out into the drawing room and found that dad had already shifted two luggage near the lift. I told him that I'll shift the others and keeping my sling on the center table in our drawing room, I went to keep rest of the luggage near the lift.

After shifting the luggage, I came back to dad and touched his feet. He blessed me and hugged me with a content smile. I returned his smile.

Mom and Dad had always taught me to take blessings of elders before leaving the house. Their blessing keeps you safe and sound.

"You took mom's phone's charger?  I had kept it on this table!" I asked him while wearing the sling again.
"Yeah I kept all the chargers together." He replied while tieing his shoe's lace.

"Oh cool!" saying this I went out and knocked on the neighbour's door. We informed them that we were leaving.
Again safety points!
They wished us a happy and safe journey and in the mean time I got a call from the cab driver telling me that he had already reached.

We had three main luggage and one bag which had food. I carried one and dad carried two of them and mom carried the one which had food. We reached our society's gate and I asked the driver to load the luggage in the car. He did as I said and I asked mom and dad to sit inside. After loading, I settled inside the car and took the side bag from mom.

I checked my whatsapp messages and found her message that they have already left for bus stand. I replied 'same here' and prayed to god for our safe journey.

I told the driver about the destination and with this he drove away...