1

"Where are you?  Are you going to come today or should I go from here?"  She said angrily.

"Arey arey no please two minutes I m just coming!" I replied to her picking my wallet up and running towards the shoe self.

"Fine." She said irritated and cut the call without waiting for my any further talks.

   She is an angry bird!

"Ohkay today I am surely gone!" I murmered wearing my shoes.
"Mamma bye I will be back by 7:30." Shouting a bye to Mom I left.

   7:30? Seriously?  Won't be back before 8:30! Haah!

I got into the lift and pressed the ground floor button and the lift took me directly to the ground floor.
And as I reached there, as expected someone was waiting for me with a furious look. As soon as she saw me she stared at me. 

I swear I get scared when she stares at me like that!

"Dia Darling see I'm late only by ten minutes. Am sorry!" I said and tried to laugh but her stares didn't allow me to do so.

She started walking and even I joined her.

   Do I have any other option?

She wasn't talking and I was trying to think about something to change her mood.

"Dia look at him. Omg he is so handsome yaa! " I exclaimed and she saw at the direction I was looking.

"Omg yes he looks nice! " She said and smiled and BINGO!  I succeeded.

   Well we love to check out guys. Haah!

I mentally patted myself and and then we started talking normally.
We went on the foot over bridge and stood there.

    Its our favorite place. Shhh don't tell anyone okay?

We talked we laughed and then went to have some icecream. We sat there and discussed about the trip after a week. A ten days vacation to Bangalore, Mysore and Ooty. Excitement was on top.

"By the way, when are you going to start packing?" She asked and I became excited.

"Almost done!  I am so excited. We gonna have so much fun Dia I tell you." I exclaimed happily.

   Awww I m so cute!

"Girl you completed your packing a week before? Seriously?" She asked surprised but she knew me. I do like this only. Its fun!

"Seriously Dia!  You know 'pre-trip-excitement'?" I quoted it in air and laughed.
"We will enjoy a lot!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah Aria we will for sure."

  Well Hii I am Aria!

"But promise me You are going to keep all your problems away from you till the time we are on vacation. I want my old Aria back. Ok?" She asked this from me and I nodded.

I felt guilty about all these days. I wasn't me. Everything was changed. I wasn't the old me, the happy me. And this in turn affected her because since childhood, we have lived each others life. So if one gets hurt, other use to cry and vice versa.

Looking at her, I promised myself that I an gonna make this trip memorable for both of us. Will compensate all those days when she became sad because of me.

I smiled at her widely and she reciprocated the smile with a spark of expectation in her eyes.

   Its truly adorable when we read each other's eyes. Childhood friends we are. Fourteen years of friendship. And according to psychologists, when a friendship lasts for more than seven years, it shall last for lifetime. So here its fourteen years that means we gonna be friends even after this life.
Just imagine it would be so exciting to be friends after we die. We would be ghost friends and scare the shit out of people.

We decided on what all to carry in our hand bag and finally settled on some chocolates, headphones, comb, clip, deodorant, and nail paint.

Now the important topic was what shall we do in that twelve hours journey. So we decided to watch movie, but which movie?  After like discussing for half an hour we finally settled on a short list of movies which we gonna get on our phones and watch it during every traveling on this trip.

"So final now?" She asked.

"Yesss Of course!" I again smiled like a five year old kid and she smiled back.

   I become a kid when with her and she becomes my mommy, a strict mommy though but still I love her mahn.

"So you gonna get five movies and I will get three because we are going to travel in total eight times." She calculated and said.

   She looks cute while counting, like a kid does!

"Yess. I will get 'Angry Birds', 'Frozen', 'despicable me' and 'despicable me 2', 'Jurasic world'."

   Am I not a kid?

"And I will get Harry potter parts."

   Well she is not less!

We smiled widely thinking about the movies and hi-fied.

We then talked about which movie to watch while traveling from Pune to Bangalore. And finally settled on Angry Birds and Frozen. Oh my god we were so excited. 

   Aahh wait we aren't insane. We just want to live our old life! Well that doesn't mean we are aged now. Nope. We are young, fit, healthy, single and yeah ready to mingle!

It was late evening now so finally we decided to bid bye and go home.

This One week has to pass as soon as possible. I wanted to be the old me all over again. Wish some unexpected happiness comes our way.

   Intuition says something amazing gonna happen. Wait and watch!