** raised by a glittery calculator **

I HATE myself right NAO. I'm already dead, you think that mettaton is raising fresh?? Haha lol
No she's not.. NU AUTHOR SHOULD NOT BE SPOILING

95th chapter...

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

** Fresh's P.O.V ** (just fite me or deal with it)

The sun is shining, the clouds are rising, the star's are gone, so it's a perfect day to run, a perfect day to run away from NIGHTMARES, i woke up suddenly on a cold sweat, i guess I was having a little nightmare, i dont even remember what it is, but i'd describe it in a weird way, "lewd" it's kind of weird of me to say that, its really really weird. I think I'm going to puke(insert the word puke). I looked a the huge window beside me, i think I'm in mettaton's mansion, i didn't grew in into this place, i had a head ache now, if i go home, i wouldn't even feel the same.
I walked out, not knowing where to go, i thought I phased through something white, i turn my back to know what it is, i found myself looking at...

BLOOKY! (Napstablook)

I run straight at him to get give him a bear hug, i must've phased right through him by accident and not noticing he was there. "Hi freshly!" Blooky exclaims, "Hi BLOOKY!" I said as we walked down the halls tofether, he showed me around since he was mettaton's cousin.
I grew not liking this place since its too much pink and glamour, is she even glamorous to look at? Or is it just the legs?JFC fresh *facepalms*

We reached the kitchen, and ate breakfast together, i was getting pancakes, but instead I got pancake mix. I was approaching the st if but mettaton pulled me back, she took the pancake mix out of my hand and placed it in a higher shelf, i just don't know why I'm so short to reach that damned cabinet, i pouted and crossed my arms, she smiled at my reaction and dragged me over to the dining room, i sat there still crossing my arms, i mean like I wanted to make pancake doodles for this day!
Now's only getting it worst.

A plate of regular pancakes topped with blueberries, maple syrup and butter were placed in front of me, milk was additionally on the table as I Waited, why do you need a long dining table? Is this a feast or something? But oh HELL I was wrong, a bunch of Otheir kind of breakfast foods were on the table, but one caught my eye tho. 'Oatmeal' I grabbed it, i pushed the plate of pancakes away and started to eat the oatmeal til it the whole bowl was empty. It was delicious, then dessert came, i wasn't supposed to be eating sweets right now. I found 'Cinnamon Butterscotch pie' I took a little slice so I won't eat too much, i eat too much candies tho, that explains why i have alot of bowls of candies in the fridge.

I went back to my room to get my stuff, i was getting it for the mission but mettaton stopped me, first she got me dressed properly, she got me nicer running shoes so I would get ready for the action, she got me healthy snacks to boost my mind and some extra butterscotch cinnamon pie, she also got extra clothes, and some glasses if i broke mine, she also bought me an iPad for no reason. My bag was so full so she had to stop, she puts some baby powder on me and my face, she gives me a jacket, and for napstablook he was laughing at me so hard, but I got revenge after that, she got some things like I have for him too. And its my turn to laugh.

We drove in my car, mettaton placed a dash camera infront of my seat. So she'd know where I was going, i also had this head set with Mic. I also have a clipboard with a ballpen attached to it. I looked at the time, looks like we're not late for a mission.

We were on the office, we still think that Sarah is the suspect and my friends are the victim's. So I decided that we should track her down if she's in her house or mansion since she is a 'rich kid' she is stale as milk and what I mean by that is she is 'spoiled'
Me and Blooky wore high-tech invisibility suits, i made it at home. I've got nothing to do when my bro went abroad. So I made this for 'serious business only'
It's not a toy to play with. I was planning to sell this to agents but I didn't, thought i'd keep it for awhile, I'm testing how long would it stay on, but it would stay on because it depends if your awake or not, if you got k coke out by accident, you'd know that you fainted or just fell asleep so it would turn off, if your just hit by sensitive parts of your body, then it will go on, 'emergency mode' it means that it stays on and keep ya invisible til you wake up, this also have night vision, it will also keep a glow-in-the-dark option if needed, and this is high-tech, it has a lot of more features than it has to have, it comes with a high-tech invisibility glasses, it makes it easier for you to see in the dark if you switched the glow-in-the-dark function, it also might bug or malfunction if you know it's weakness, but it's not noticeable anyways.