** Diapers and Bottles **

...

Who said i'd break my promise?

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

** Third Person's P.O.V **

Fresh and Althee made attempts of trying to get Azzy to sleep, but none of the attempts seems to work out. "C'mere, Az..I have a toy for you" Fresh beckoned Azzy using a shaker toy, just so he can get him to the crib without noticing. Azzy, without hesitation follows Fresh and the shaker toy that swayed back and fourth on his hand. Feeling dazed, Azzy starts to feel so droopy, eyelids about to close, Azzy yawned(cutely). "Thats right, fall asleep" Fresh whispered, enough to make Althee walk in the scene and sing a lullaby with her guitar.

"Wandering child of the earth do you know how much your worth?" She hummed, strumming a few chords of the lullaby. "You have walked this path since your birth, you were destined for more.." She continued, lulling the little one to sleep. "There are those who'll tell you, you're wrong, they will try to silence your song" She sang softly, the strumming of the guitar is mesmerizing. "But right here, is where you belong, so don't search anymore." Althee then beckoned Azzy to the crib, she softly carried Azzy up, then down the crib. Pulling the sheets over her shoulder, and fixing the pillow underneath Azzy's head.

(Song: Wanderer's lullaby - Adriana Figuroa)

Lyrics:

"You are the dawn of the new that's waking,

A master piece still in the making,

The blue in an ocean of grey,

You are right where you need to be,

Poised to inspire and to succeed,

You'll look back and you'll realize one day"

As she strummed, the music starts to get mesmerizing. Fresh slowly starts to sleep as his eye (sockets) droop and eyelids(?)about to close.

"In your eyes there is doubt,

As you try to figure it out,

But that's not what life is about,

So have faith

There's a way..."

Soft snores can be heard from the little one, as well as Fresh. Leaning over the door frame, sleeping as his eye glasses try desperately to hold on just as his head gazed, locked to the ground.

"Though the world may try to define you,

It can't take the light that's inside you,

So don't you dare try to hide,

Let you tears fade away"

...

"You are the dawn of the new that's waking,

A master piece still in the making,

The blue in an ocean of grey,

You are right where you need to be,

Poised to inspire and to succeed,

You'll look back and you'll realize one day"

Althee continued to strum the guitar's string, earing a satisfying vibrate and sound as a response. The song slowly ends, as silence filled the room. Only that Althee's voice can be heard, and the beautifull sound that came from the guitar she strummed.

"You are the dawn of the new that's waking,

A master piece still in the making,

The blue in an ocean of grey,

You are right where you need to be,

Poised to inspire and to succeed,

Soon you'll finally find you own way"

Doubt starts to fade. A few strums, "fine!(fee-neh - 'the end' of the song)" she whisper-yelled trying not to wake up the two sleeping kittens. She giggled as Fresh only stood there, leaning on the door frame. Glasses on the floor, and desperately trying to hold on.

She approached him, took him by the arm, placed it on her shoulder as she pulled him towards the couch to rest. She placed a pillow beside him, as he took it without noticing what it was and snuggled into it. "Nnggh" Fresh mumbled cutely. This made her smile.

"I hope you would recover soon Fresh, you worry me"

She picked up her guitar, slipped it inside her room, sighing heavily. "Let's continue writting this" she mumbled.

"7:17:20:20:5:3:15:6:25:4....."

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Chapters will come in short for today..longer in the sequel.

Hint: t s e c o a f d y h e  (those are the letters)

Solution:

Look at your keyboard
⬆(upper key)
⬇(lower key)
➡(right key)
⬅(left key

7:

H ⬅ (❌ J)

17:

P ⬅ (❌ 🚫)

20:

R ➡ (❌ T)

20:

Y ⬅ (❌ T)

5:

R ⬅ (❌ E)

3:

V ⬅ (❌ B)

15:

I ➡ (❌ O)

6:

G ⬅ (❌ G)

25:

U ⬅ (❌ I)

4:

S ➡ (❌ A)

Instructions:

Every letter in the keyboard is next to each other, so if you see the right key ➡ and the letter is 'R' the next letter of 'R' is letter 'T' so the letter 'T' is your answer, if the next letter is 'G' and if you see the right key, the next letter of the keyboard is the answer which is letter 'H'

❌ I is something to fool you :3

Simple.