Obsessed With You [Part 1]

Requested by Meggi4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Dragon BW Genji x Child Reader)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Genji's POV*

Humans... the horrid creatures that roam the world. They are... how do you say, greedy and ruthless? Humans care only for riches while not caring for others. The weak... the poor... the inoccent, are all forgotten and thrown away. I don't care about them... but one. A girl who keeps going even after everything that happened to her. Beaten by her father and cursed by her mother, the girl was broken yet still smiled in the saddest part of her life. I've been watching (Y/N) since she was only six years old, and now here she stands at the age of ten. Beautiful as always in my dark eyes. The day had finally come, as I shall claim her as mine, no one will get in my way... for (Y/N) is mine. She will be loved and cared for by me. She's all I can think of now a days, I want nothing more then her alone. (Y/N) doesn't have to give me anything, but her trust and love. I'll make her mine...

*(Y/N)'s POV*

The night has finally fallen in my room. I was finally able to get away from all the people, and be carefree of my actions. Still surprised me when my parents let me go early then normal. I'm sure something was up and yet I don't question them at all in fear. Laying on my bed, I watch my ceiling as time went by. Reaching near midnight, I heard the sounds of moving at my window. I sit up as the windows open a bit as a young boy looked in, curious about the room. "What are you doing in my room?" I questioned quietly as the boy looked at me in surprise. "I-I uh, di-didn't know you were g-going to be aw-away! I'm sorry!" The black haired boy said in fear. I shake my head before turning away. "Why would you be sorry? You here to steal shit or something?" I ask as the boy continued to climb into the bedroom. He looked at me in confusion before sitting in front of me. "Well, it's not something. It's someone and I'm not stealing them away. I'm only here to give them a choice." "And who would that be? My mother or father?" "No. It's you." The boy said as he smiled at me brightly. I saw a flash of red within his eyes, but thought nothing of it. "I can't leave or my parents will kill me." "You wouldn't have to worry about them. They won't know where you went, you'd be safe with me. I promise." The boy in an eager voice as he gently held my hands. His hands felt cold and his breath hot, my mind clouded. "But why me?" "Its because you're different from others. And that's what makes you special." The said before placing a hand on my cheek. My mind became numb as I kept staring into his eyes as they turned red. "Though I do jave a request for you." He said quietly, staring into my eyes. "What is it?" "Be mine... and no one else's. You come with me." "But I can't, my family-" "A request can be a command you know. And I don't want to use my powers on you. Please, just say yes." The voice became dark, but lighted a bit as he tried to calm down. "But... I at least want to know your name first. Its rude to not know someone's name before agreeing on anything." I say to him as his eyes grew a darker red. His grip tightened around my hand and cheek. "Names do not matter. Now come along, we must go now before your family sees what is happening." He said before letting go of my cheek. I pulled away from him and slapped him square on the cheek. This caused the boy to freeze as his cheek grows red and the skin that was hit changes between black scales to his pale skin. Before I knew it, he raised a hand and brought it down on the back of my neck, making me freeze. My vision became blurry as his form shifted slightly as he grabbed me. "You should have just behaved. I would've let you come quietly if you acted nice, but you forced me to go rough my love." He snarled as he went to the window and jumped out. The cold air hit my skin as the world became dark, but not before seeing the boy change... into a black dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys, I know that I said that I've have all the oneshots requested done by today. But a storm is causing me to not think straight. So I'll publish them tomorrow. Again, sorry for the troubles. Hope you enjoyed this part one of a shot.