Unknown [1]

8 days later...

As I'm driving back to college from mom and dads, I still feel apart of my heart missing. I still can't help but think, this is all my fault. I wish that day never happened...

I turn on the radio. Not even in the mood for anything, I then turn it back off.

I'm just gonna roll down the windows cause it's nice out and I need some fresh air.

As the wind blows in my face, tears also fall. I wipe my tears, "No, you can do this Vee, don't cry... don't cry"

•••

I head up to my dorm room, ready to just jump in bed from the long drive and the horrific past two weeks I've had.

Just before I open my door I get a text from a unknown number...

Unknown- Your sister is alive.
Me- who is this?
Unknown- You don't need to know that, just know that I want to help you.
Me- i said who is this? if this a joke, you are a sick person. go to hell

Nothing back...

Is my sister really alive, can I really see her again. But how, how is this possible, I saw her die with my own eyes!

Forget about it Venus... It's probably just someone playing a sick prank on you.
I don't know what to think but someone's up to something.

I open the door to my room, throw my bags on the floor and land face first into bed. I look up too see what I thought was a "Welcome Back" sign from my friends... But it wasn't, wasn't even close. It was a piece of paper taped above my bed, saying "I know where your sister is, just follow these clues I leave and you will find her." Then all of a sudden a message comes in on my phone...

Unknown- I can't tell you through text or call, they will kill me if they find these messages, but your sister is alive.
Me- how do I know this is real?
Unknown- Just read the note under your door.
---offline---

And just like that a note slides under my door.

I don't wanna get out if my bed... I'm scared... You have to, it's for Sarah.

I get out of my bed and pick up the note...