5. Meet the parents

Since that day she decided not to think about Ravi or anything of her past. She completely immersed herself in giving a good upbringing to her children. She could proudly say she had done a good job at that.

Her daughter Avira was now

studying law and her son Mayank was working as a charted account at a multinational company.

Whenever the kids inquired

about their dad and her marriage the only thing she could tell them was always marry for love.

So it was no surprise when one day her son came to her and said that there was a girl he wanted her to meet and her name is Amaaya.

On their first meeting she liked Amaaya instantly and gave her approval which eventually led to this journey.

First she was apprehensive of her trip to Delhi but finally for the sake of Mayank's happiness she agreed.

Flight had landed in Delhi and Mayank had come to pick her up.
Her son's heartwarming smile made her smile too.
Together they went to Amaaya's house where they were greeted by a cheerful Amaaya.

She thanked Maya to come and visit her parents and introduced Maya to her dad.
Amaaya's mother had been in an accident and was bedridden since then.
Amaaya took Maya's hand and led her to her mother's bedroom.