Entry #2.

Dear Diary,

I looked up at the clock and sighed. At least one second had passed. I was stuck in Physics class and I couldn't be more unhappy. I stared at my paper again. I had finished the experiment ages ago, not because I was confident of my skills but mostly because I hated experiments to do with electricity.

I remembered the time I told Mr. Grey, our Phyc teacher, that I had electrophobia(a completely made up term). He had shot me a look that told me I was way safer risking a death by electrocution than one of his legendary tempers.

I shifted on the stool again tapping my fingers nervously on the work table. I couldn't stay in the class any longer. When I was in hospital I had gotten used to having my own personal space only disturbed by the occasional nurses, doctors and my brother. Back in school it was getting hard to return back. It was as if I was sensing whenever someone was one foot near me. Speaking of which...

"What are you doing?" I asked my brother who had come to use my Bunsen burner which were one of the only ones currently in the room.

"Science, my dear protege, science," he said and I rolled my eyes. Science according to my brother was limited to three things; sports, a microwave (he swears the man who made it was a genius beyond all geniuses) and burning or blowing up stuff. The last one was the one that worried me and the one he was taking part in currently.

He was holding a test tube that had a suspicious looking purple liquid and my curiosity overrode the anxiety I had been feeling earlier, "What exactly is that and why do you have chemicals in a Physics lesson?"

"First, just some food colouring and second because as a wise man once said science is to the mind of the experimenter. Who said chemicals are only for chemistry?" he said shrugging.

If you're wondering, yes my brother requires a hella lot more therapy than I do.

"Okay first of all the correct saying is beauty is to the eye of the beholder and second it's in the freaking name chemistry and third if you don't get that purple goo away from me I will throttle you," I warned him.

We both started screaming to grab hold of the test tube and seriously guys I'm sure you already know where this is going. I reached for it and Kyle's hand shot up, only for him to lose control of the test tube. The test tube broke on the work table spraying hot purple liquid everywhere.

The class was immediately evacuated and the first thing the teacher did was take a sample of the liquid and put it in water to see if it reacted. When it didn't react we were allowed to clean off the liquid that had started discoloring our clothes. I, who had been standing closest to my brother, got the worst of it. My clothes were now multi coloured and there was a slight irritation on my skin.

"I'm sorry," my brother said pouting and I knew he felt horrible and even though I could feel my lid at the point of blowing off I knew I had to reassure him.

Breathe in, breathe out, smile, "Its okay Kyle. You didn't mean it."

It took all of me not to blow up on him because the hoodie was one I had gotten from Reese for my birthday. It was grey, well it used to be now it had patches of purple, blue and pink all over it. I looked like a rainbow unicorn had puked on me. I pinched the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes. It wasn't my brother's fault that I was a ticking time bomb and I couldn't explode on him. Maybe if I just closed my eyes it might all go away.

"AC and Diego Garcia please report to the principal's office," the announcement came through the intercom and I groaned. Perfect just perfect.

I started weaving through the hallways until I came across Luke who I was pretty sure was from art class because his apron was full of paint.

"Wow you look even worse than I do," he said with a smirk.

"Lets not get ahead of ourselves, mine are just clothes that I can change but you and your face are staying together for a long time," I told him and he laughed, not because I was terribly funny but because it was by far from the truth. Diego Garcia had anything but a bad face.

He's Spanish ancestry had done him a lot of favours. His smile alone could disarm anyone and he had it matched with a personality that could melt the North pole. That added with a slight accent in his voice pretty much made him a great hit with girls everywhere. Just being near him was enough to lift anyone's bad mood, even mine.

"So what happened?" He asked as we neared the office.

"My brother happened," I said which wasn't much of an explanation but for someone who knew Nick it spoke volumes.

"Up to his science experiment, huh?" He asked looking amused. We finally reached the main office. The secretary didn't even bother to look up before waving her hand at the seats. We each took a seat and started staring at the many trophies and awards covering the walls.

The door opened and both of us stood simultaneously. A lady came out dressed in a white shirt and a navy blue pencil skirt. She looked official with her glasses and all the folders in her hands. After her was the teacher in charge of the boarding department, Madame Alia, until finally a boy appeared.

When Madame Alia cast her eyes on our clothes she looked absolutely horrified. We probably made the school look as if everyone dressed with their eyes closed.

"Well this AC and Diego. They'll be happy to take over from here," Madame Alia said and then she was gone.

"Well Myers I'm sure you'll be fine, don't you think?" The official looking lady said.

"I guess," the guy said adjusting his glasses and dragging a suitcase.

"Then I'll be gone but you can call me anytime," she said and then was also gone and then they were three, okay four but I was pretty sure the secretary was playing a game of Candy crush on her phone.

"Hey I'm Diego," Diego said, his charming personality kicking into full gear. They shook hands.

"I'm AC," I told him and we shook hands.

"Adonis Myers," he said.

"Just call me Adonis I was named after him," he explained passing a hand through his dark hair.

"The crazy guy from wrestlemania three?" Diego asked and I facepalmed. Thank God the boy was pretty.

"Greek god of beauty and desire," I explained to Diego.

"Yeah, probably not the same guy," he and I had to smile at how adorably naive he looked.

Adonis was now looking at us as if we were crazy and I grimaced, "We're not making much of a first impression are we?"

"Not even slightly," he admitted.

"Well Diego will take you to your dorm room and settle in. I have to go deal with something," I muttered opening the brown envelope Madame Alia had stuffed in my hands before she left. Inside was a class schedule, room key card, a map of the school(trust me it didn't really help) and an orientation booklet.

I scanned the room key card to see he was in my dorm. It explained why I had been called but I needed a little time to go to my locker and grab some anxiety medicines. I was already feeling the pressure build up in my chest and I kept reaching for my hair as an instinct.

"Are you okay?" Adonis asked and I just nodded before storming out of there. I didn't want the first thing the kid to see to be my panic attacks.

Share, vote, comment. Love you.