Special Chapter I

jihoon

First things first, I have to settle things with Aila, before I get more attached to her. I need to tell her to stop this relationship now, or else it'll get harder for me to do so. The problem is..

I can't.

I can't leave her, I can't hurt her, I can't do anything that'll make her sad. I needed help, I knew I needed help, I can't do this alone. That's why I asked help from Wonwoo. He came up with a plan, a not so good plan, but it was worth a try.

"I'll tell her the truth, and I'll tell her that, you're dead."

I'm sorry, Aila. It'll be harder for you to leave me if I'll decide to keep this relationship. I readied myself for death, I was determined to die, because I knew I couldn't bear with Leukemia anymore.

"Jihoon, your flight. You'll be late." Mother said, "Let's go, did you say this to any of your friends?" She asked and I signed a no. "Good. It'll make us harder to leave with your friends forcing you not to."

And here, we arrive, United States of America. We didn't book in a hotel, nor at a relative's house, because we'll be staying in the hospital. Yes, already at the hospital. I did 28 chemo therapies and even my hair was gone, but you know what?

I defeated leukemia.

Everytime I sit, here on this hospital bed, I'd only see Aila's picture on my phone, read our old messages and smile like an idiot. Every passing day, I miss you more and more.

I wanted to live.

I wanted to see you, and be with you again. I did everything said on the internet to fight leukemia, and slowly, every month, I slowly recover.

From stage 4, to stage 2, to perfect health.

I cured myself, I endured all those nasty tastes of vegetables and medicines, I wasn't scared of needles, I did all those to see her again.

And here I am, perfectly healthy, and in my way to see her.