Stackson; Are You Sure?

"You okay?" Jackson asked, features contorting into worry as he stared at the other teen from across the room.

"I'm fine." Stiles hissed, pain evident on his face as he stitched the wound on his arm.

The pack had been fighting some rogue wolves and, in the process, the human got injured. It wasn't deep, but blood still seeped through swiftly; coating his arm in red.

"Are you sure?"

Stiles sighed in exasperation, distress replacing hurt. He stood, finishing his work- which was half heartedly done- and pointed to the ex-kanima for a second. In that second, his eyes swam through seas of different emotions. He just crossed his arms.

"When I say I'm okay, I don't need you to ask if I'm sure."

"Why?"

"Because it's fucking bullshit if you even pretend that you care about anyone but yourself."

"Stiles, I do care. I care about you-"

"Yeah? Well, if you care so much then this is how I want you to respond: I say I'm okay, you say some sappy shit like 'I'll heal you anyway'- even if we're talking about emotions or mental states. Cappiche?" He sneered, tears not even threatening his eye sight.

He'd given up.

Jackson winced, noticing this. "Look, I'm sorry-"

"No! No, you aren't! You're never sorry!" The human shouted, he wasn't upset anymore- just angry, at the world. Those who betrayed him. "None of you ever are."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Look, Godzilla, I'm glad someone stayed to make sure I don't burn down the remainders of whats Derek's- but don't think for a second I want you here."

"So, you're glad I'm here but you don't want me here?"

"Exactly."

"And why is that?" The Werewolf questioned, standing from his seat. Nothing felt right anymore. Everything was messed up.

Everyone would just......carry on.

They don't care about what happened last year, month, week or even hour.

"During all 'that'" Stiles started, talking about their adventures. "I gave my oxygen to people who could already breathe. I offered you my everything, and you took it; you let me suffocate without another word. All of you."

"Stiles-"

"Goodbye, Jackson."

"Wait-"

"Hope you have a bad life."

"I love you!" Jackson shouted, getting frustrated at the other teens antics.

"And I love you." He smiled. "But if I could go back to the day we met- I would just stay in bed." And he walked.

Walked, without another word. Out the door. Leaving Jackson to stand in shock, tears spilling and words trying to force their way out. Though, he couldn't.

Not to Stiles. He wanted this, so he will let him have it.

His pain.

A/N:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 VOTES AND OVER 700 READS!

I'm so happy wtf.

Today started bad (fuck the dentists) but now it's way better!

Sorry for the bad ending though 😥. I thought it was fitting for Stackson? I love them both and the ship in general, but I'm pretty sure something bad would happen so....here it is?

Again, thank you.