Ash's apology

Ash POV

I got through the morning by sleeping through most of my classes- luckily, I don't snore and the teacher didn't even bother to give me detention. Wow, lucky me. Usually I do get it in most lessons.

Now, I started on Mission; Apologise to Serena.

Easier said than done but I couldn't even find the girl, let alone apologize to her.

So I checked everywhere around; She wasn't in the canteen. She wasn't in the library. She wasn't in the gym. She wasn't even under the bleachers.

Back to reality. Walking across the school hallway after paying a freshman 5 note to check in the girl's locker room which she wasn't there even. Waste of money, she has own me for that one.

I spotted Misty, Calem and Miette strolling towards me up the school hallway with few students walking around us, entering random rooms on each side.

"Hey, daddy's little princess!" Calem greeted me as he stop by, slapping my back. "You get a wide with daddy deawest today?" He mocked.

Miette snorted and step beside me, planting a kiss on my cheek, her sweet blueberry-scent hair sliding across my face. "Don't listen to him, he's hung-over," she advised me, putting an arm around my waist.

I did the same, draping around her waist, but a bit lower. Yep, I know what your thinking. I'm a bad boy, so deal with it.

"I never listen to him. And he's always hung-over." I smiled down at Miette as she placed her head on my shoulder, breathing on my neck.

Calem grinned, shrugging casually. "Just because you decided to quit doesn't mean I should too. I love booze too much," he admitted. Of course he likes it because he's addicted.

"If your mama only knew," Misty said in a warning tone, swifting her head except for her ginger hair which was short and tied.

"She would straight up kill me," he said cheerfully.

Miette linked her arm in mine, looking up at me. "I'm having a pool party at my place tonight." She winked at me, managing to look deliciously sexy and evil all at once. "Clothing optional."

"Is your boyfriend invited?" I asked, leaning my head, bringing my lips closer to her ear so that I could nibble it. When I talked, My warm Breath flowed to her neck. Didn't care if anyone was watching us which there weren't any since its now lunch time.

She giggled naughtily.

"No. but what he doesn't know can't hurt him," she said teasingly.

For a fact. Miette is my ex and even though we broke up about a month ago, we still hook up whenever we feel like it.

No strings attached. It works well for both of us, but I didn't see her boyfriend liking the fact that I was her  'Buddy'.

The guy already hated me, how much more would he hate me if he found out that I occasionally slept with his girlfriend? On second thought. I rephrase that.

I looked up away from my friends and groaned mentally as I saw Him already striding towards us across the hallway.

"Speak of the devil," I told Miette, immediately letting go of her without getting caught. She straightened her dress and turned to her boyfriend, who was flexing.

"Hi, baby," he said before giving her a big kiss. I wasn't jealous. It's not like I was in love with her or anything.

I turned to Calem, ignoring the moment between the two. Suddenly remembering my mission and also remembering that his friends were with Serena.