《6》Its hurting...

“So what should be your punishment cadet Singh” asked Major Nair. Thinking a little he said “100 pull ups if you did that continuously well and good, else you have to start over again”.

“Don’t you dare; not follow my orders Cadet, and in no time you will be out of the Academy” yelled Major Nair on top of his lungs, making everyone gulp. Everyone was looking stunned but they can’t speak. Leaving an orderly behind to monitor her punishment Major Nair asked everyone to dismiss, soon he to lefts the place smirking. Naina was left with no other choice to follow his orders.

Already her leg was paining, and now 100 pull ups were the big challenge for her. Somehow she started on the bars that were pointed by none other than Major Nair. If it was 10, 20 or may be 50 in number, it was not a big deal. But doing 100 was really a challenging task, moreover continuously. She was felling irritated to hell moreover that stupid orderly Major had left with her was glaring her as she was a traitor.

After doing 30 with no pain she continued but the hot weather and sweet beads forming over her hands was making it really difficult. She was cursing Major under her breath when she falls down unconscious hurting her arms. And the orderly beside her besides helping her left from there to report, that the task given to Cadet Singh was not yet completed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the other hand…
Since the time Alekh heard Major’s punishment he was cursing Major and Huda, but he knew that this will not help them out. So thinking a little he moved towards the faculty quarters in search of Rajveer. As he reached, before he could knock he saw the door locked. “Where are you Raj we need help” mumbled Alekh. Again he was engrossed in his thoughts making a plan or other to contact Rajveer, not finding any way he left to meet his rest of friends other than Huda as he came to know in this short span of time that he was not the man to trust.

“Can anyone tell me where is captain Rajveer” said Alekh entering the Mess and moving to the table his friends were sitting. Hopefully the gang did not include Huda. “What happened Bro…” asked Yudi ignoring his question and earned a glare from Alekh.

Watching the urgency Ali replied “I don’t know… I have not seen him since morning”, to which Pooja also nodded.

“He is out for some work” said Suriji coming to their direction, but still Alekh was tensed and sensing his tensed look Suriji said “He will be here in some time, don’t worry have some coffee till then” and turning he ordered four coffee’s for the gang and left.

“What happened? Is it really important to contact Hero?” said Pooja out of a sudden. To which all the three guys passed an astonished look and soon she corrected herself “I mean Captain Rajveer”. But Alekh was in no mood to answer any one of them that why he needs to contact him, cursing time, he just wanted to finish the coffee soon, and made his way out.

Understanding his silence “Take it…” said Pooja passing him her phone under the table and he was shocked to see a Phone in KMA, so were others. “How come.., you have a phone in academy?” questioned Yudi and Pooja just wanted to kill him in her mind, but finally she said “I have my own ways…” and then looking towards Alekh she nodded giving an assurance and He left the place to make the call.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rajveer here has returned from his work and seemed to be quite happy… as a smile played on her lips. But soon the sweet smile vanished as he saw Naina lying on the ground unconscious. Before He could Ran towards her his phone buzzed in his jeans pocket. But ignoring whatever it was important-unimportant yet to be decided he moved towards her. Sitting on his Knees he was just about to call her name… but he remembered his surroundings and said “Cadet…” patting her cheeks he said again “Cadet Singh… Can you hear me”.