Chapter 1

Aj Pov; Aaliyah Jay is my real name but I prefer AJ

Aj Pov;
Aaliyah Jay is my real name but I prefer AJ . I dont really have friends and i dont need em i have 2 Bestfriends Dre & Shay . Them is the only mfs i fuck with heavy and plan to keep it that way. I dont really have time for a nigga as i always say i dont need em nor want em . Its always one nigga that fucks it up for the rest and that one did that for me . I want kids just not now at least . My daddy is the biggest kingpin he owns the whole west, east, and south coast with a lil help from his most trust worthy right hand mans . I never met of course but i dont really care.

I didnt plan on doing anything today but maybe stopping by my beauty bar and then hang with the besties for the night . I got up and took me a 15 min shower and decided to wear my bundles wavy today and a simple nude dress and natural makeup . I got in my 2015 purple charger and made my way to my salon . I pulled and smiled at my accomplishment. AaliyahJay 🌸 .

My shop was real successful and i plan keeping it that way . I dont really fuck with all that drama shit because im not that type of person im chill until you take me to that breaking point . I walked in and spotted my best bitch Shay .

"Look at you always trynna match me bitch" i laughed "Girl gone witcho ugly ass you just always gotta say sum

"Look at you always trynna match me bitch" i laughed "Girl gone witcho ugly ass you just always gotta say sum . Say hi when you address me first hoe" she said "my bad bestieee boo , but where dre at .?" I asked " I dont know i think he with his new manssss " she said sticking her tongue out slightly twerkin .  I just laughed and shook my head .

I walked into my office to put my things away to see my daddy sitting in my chair with his feet on my desk..... like ummm tf .

" Daddy get yo damn feet off my desk the hell wrong with you" i said pushing his feet off my desk . "Dont get beat up big head , but i just came to say wassup to my beautiful daughter " he said smirking. Oh lord he only does that when he needs something and thats never good.

"What now Lamar .?" Calling him his first name. " Dont play butttttt i need you to go with one of my right hands on the east side to the ballers ball as his date , now before you complain its only for the night and then you dont have to see him again just do this for me babygirl.?!" He said giving me the puppy dog face . "Fine.... but ONLY for one night thats it" i said rolling my eyes.