Chapter 2

Aj Pov; I couldn't believe who i seen standing in my face right now

Aj Pov;
I couldn't believe who i seen standing in my face right now .

"Mugga.?" I asked holding back tears

Mugga aka Dave East was my firstlove we used to sneak around in high school and my parents never knew about him . When we graduated he just disappeared. My heart completely broke that night.

"Aaliyah .?!, i aint know you was big bosses daughter " he said shocked
"Well now you do , i dont even wanna go anymore tell my daddy i said fuck the connect and fuck YOU" i yelled at him . You dont know understand how hurt i am I wanted to run and kiss all over him but the other part wanted to beat tf outta him for leaving.

"Aaliyah baby listen to me please" he said grabbing my arm. I looked at with no emotion "Let me go Dave fr we dont have shit to talk about ok you left then so leave again " i walked into my room removing me heels and taking off my jewelry.

"Aj go talk to that man let him explain his self.! You so stubborn you dont listen .! TALK TO HIM NOW .!" Shay fussed at me . I sighed and told her to bring him back here so we could talk . I need to know why he left me. I heard the door close so i knew he was in here.

"Talk"
"Look Aj I honestly never meant to hurt I promise you that , i just wanted what was better for you i was in the game and had alot of niggas hating on  nigga trynna get at my head and I ain't wanna put you in any type of danger if i did i would never forgive myself AaliyahJay i love you with all my heart. These past years aint been the same a nigga been fuckin and duckin any type of girl i told myself i would never fall in love again but when i seen you that all changed i missed you so much baby." He said standing in between my legs.

I let a tear slip and i looked away from him because i knew if i looked at him it would hurt more than I already am . He lifted my head and we stared into each others eyes and i felt his soft lips press against mine. He slowly kissed down my body til he reached my treasure.

He looked up at me for permission and i gave it to him . Lets just say that we made love like it was our last .

Mugga's Pov; I woke up in a unfamiliar bed i turned over to see Aj laying there lookin as beautiful as she did when i last seen her

Mugga's Pov;
I woke up in a unfamiliar bed i turned over to see Aj laying there lookin as beautiful as she did when i last seen her . I missed her like crazy man and i never meant to hurt her like that. When i seen her that shit fucked me up to see her cry . I watched as she slept peacefully.