Chapter 7

Dasia POV; I want to scream but nothing comes out

Dasia POV;
I want to scream but nothing comes out .... i just look at his body and cry , all i can do is cry like why did this happen to him ! WHY ?!

"Omg Tre Noooooo " Aaliyah cries out , Dave and Los ran to his body trying to see where he was bleeding so they could stop it until we got him to a hospital.

We made it to a hospital and they took him back into surgery i just hope he makes it out ok ....

" Hes gone be ight Day just relax ight " Dave says noddin at me "Yeah i hope so " i lay my head in Aj's lap while she plays in my hair i start to fall asleep.

*1 hour later*

"Dasia wake up"Liyah shakes me .. "Hes out we can see him now , come on " we walk to his room hes sleep and hooked to all types of machines..... i ask them to give me some alone time with him

"Heyyy Tre , you nearly scared me to death ... seeing you laying there broke my heart , I thought i was gonna lose you .. i love you too much to see you go out like that " i say softly barely above a whisper caressing his cheek . "I love you more Dasia , i always have i just dont want to hurt you baby girl " he says looking in my eyes

I just sit and kiss his cold hand , i dont care if im not ready for him ... i love this man and I realized that when he almost lost his life ..... We definitely need and vacation soon .

Daves POV;Damn man i cant believe we got caught slippin like that

Daves POV;
Damn man i cant believe we got caught slippin like that ... My mf brother got shot man ..... thats crazy asf , We still in the waiting room because Dasia wanted to talk to Tre alone . I know it hurt her alot considering they like each other and have for the longest ..

Seeing my nigga like this just gives me a reason to get out the game i dont need shit like this happening to my girls or anywhere near them again ... i know Aaliyah is gone be horrified after this ..

"Baby can you call my fat mamas , i just need to smile " Aj asks layin on my shoulder . I call Jahjah on her ipad.

*Ft call*
"Heyyy mommys fat mamass " Aj giggles as Dani gets all close to the screen
"Hey daddys baby what you doing girl " smiling at her , i love my daughter to death man i don't regret her at all ...
I take a picture of me and her as my memories of her being little because soon she will be one in a couple of weeks