Chapter 11

Jaliyah Pov;

"So you just think im supposed to watch yall kids !! While yall go out and live yall life ?!" I asked them with a mug on my face

"So you just think im supposed to watch yall kids !! While yall go out and live yall life ?!" I asked them with a mug on my face. "I mean duh who else do we know who, for one doesn't have a job nor a life ?!!" Aj said crossing her arms , see this is why i dont like this bitch .....

"Cmon now that is kinda petty to leave Liyah here with all these kids baby" Dave said wrapping his arm around my neck . I smirked at her and nodded my head " Thank youuuu , at least someone agrees !" I stated rolling my eyes "The least you could do was pay the girl !" He said unwrapping his arm laughing . I mugged him as i watched him walk to the love seat and sit down .

See now, would be the moment i cuss both of they asses out but being that there are kids around.... ima be respectful.

"Yeah, yall two are real funny!" I said walking into the kitchen. I grabbed me an apple out of the fridge and sat down on the counter. Before i took a bite of the apple my dad walked in and snatched it out of my hand.....

"I told yo big head ass about sitting on my fucking counters Jaliyah, im not gone keep telling yo grown ass about that shit !" He growled ... hes always doing the most , like did it really cause for the apple snatching ?!!

"Lamar leave my baby alone !" My mama said as she walked into the kitchen putting on her earrings. I noticed both of them were dressed nice as if they were going on some type of date !! Like why is everyone leaving me with the bad ass kids !!

"Umm excuse me but where are yall two going ?! " i asked with a confused look on my face . "We the parents, you the child. Learn about it " my dad said kissing me on the forehead walking out the door. "Why he gotta be su-" Before i could finish my sentence Aaliyah jumped in "A asshole ?! Yeah we know " she said giving mama a hug grabbing her purse.

"Alright my beautiful babies we gone ! I love yall ill see yall later !" Mama said kissing us both on the cheek heading out the door . Dave got up out of the love seat putting on his jacket, while Aaliyah was getting the kids situated.

"Okay, well we bout to head out . We bout to go to this concert, so we will get them in the morning" Aj said grabbing her purse as Dave walked out the door throwing up the middle finger at me . "Back at you !! Stupid " i yelled out the door rolling my eyes .

"Anywaysss, whos all going to this concert ?!" I asked her smiling . "Well it's supposed to be me, Dave, Dre, Los, and his girlfriend Ari, and Daves cousin Izzy. But i think Izzy had to handle some business so he aint going no more, anyways im gone! I love yall " she gave me a quick hug and left out the door. I followed behind her and locked the door.

I turned around to see the kids just looking at me.... "Sooo, yall wanna go to Chuck E Cheese ?!" I asked smiling . All four of them started screaming "Yeahhh" .

I told them to put their coats on and to get in the car. After i locked up the house, we head to our destination. We had arrived after about 20 mins and the kids were more excited than before. After i payed and got them tokens , i let them roam free but i made sure to still keep my eyes on them too.