I'll try not to hurt you🌹

Your POV
Your eyes fluttered open just to face a well toned body. You struggle around for a tiny not bit side in defeat you were in a musty smelling place feeling a wave of calmness run over you. Offender looked so peaceful while sleeping, like he wasn't going to hurt anybody. "O-offender can you wake u-up?" You ask hope he wakes up. A slight groan erupted from his chest."5 more minuets. Please." Offender said while your try get free from him" damn. I didn't know you to were dating." Ajax said while she appeared out of nowhere. " ajax how are you here?" He asks her while just shrugs. "I honestly have no clue." She said while snapping a picture of you two" hey what was that for?" You ask hoping this feeling never goes away.

You decide to go into town to get some new books about(fave thing). Leaving the house you call ajax hoping she could pick you up. She has a car! Perfect! While you too were talking a drunk driver crashed into the car.

In the hospital

The blinding lights didn't help. Then all you remember was a name ... Of ... Off.... You could remember the name only the first three letters. Off. 3 days in the hospital help get your life together. You have a job ,car,apartment, everything you ever need. Except something but you couldn't place your finger on it.

Offender POV
I cried since what ajax told me. She won't remember me. I hated that fact. Its like someone stabbed me. Maybe we could get back together?

Why would she I'm just a monster

No don't think that, she loves me.